Why do they make games mostly with girls with huge boobs?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
Everyone has there opinion and so do I but I don't like girls with huge boobs like DD+ Cs are fine and everything.

Reactions: Namco15

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I often have the same question my dude. There are a few really good ones for the guys like us, but usually we're looking at Kim Kardashian as the default body type

Reactions: Namco15

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I agree it's awful.
Often the dev has low standards for character appearances across the board, if you have one cartoony proportion character theres going be a lot more like it. If the dev has high standards and goes for realistic proportions then no one has balloon tits or giant penises. It's either or content.
The biggest question mark is small tits and small penises would do the job while gigantism turns off a lot of people so why bother? Like you're not going to be aroused by a scene if the woman has A-C cup breast and the man has normal penis? Really?

I've never seen anyone come up with a good theory why people like gigantism, I assume it's to do with their early childhood experiences where they're inappropriately intimate with some big breasted relative. Would explain all those young-boy-gets-molested-by-milfs-with-breasts-larger-than-their-heads games ala nergal or sirens domain.

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
I am not hating or anything but DD or a no no for me. I mean there fine if the girl has them but I would prefer any girls with smaller boobs over huge ridiculous looking ones. Any girls with B-C are perfect for me. I don't like them to small or to big. I wish the devs would make average looking girls instead of making them have a freaking ginormous boobs on most games.

Kim has no class. People shouldn't be looking up to those type of ppl. Kim looks like a wash out has been anyways.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From a womans perspective I don't like them for 1 reason, jealousy.

When it was my turn to go to the guy handing out the boob gene he was on a coffee break and I got an IOU he never paid out on. For 19 years I was a ginger ironing board, then I had a growth spurt that was more of a splutter now when I see DD's I think they have more than enough and could spare at least 1 cup size.

That aside I find most natural breasts attractive. It's implants that put me off. I don't like how they look or how they feel. They just feel so, I guess wrong would be the best way to describe it. I don't understand how a woman can pay so much for someone to scar up her tits like they do. Some of them look awful. I mean, i'm small in ye olde chest department but i'd never get them surgically enhanced. I'll just keep rubbing them with toilet paper, it's done wonders for my arse.

Games are the same. Certain figures suit certain breasts sizes. Girls with a bit more meat can pull off larger breasts but when you see those drawings or Daz models of the girls with giant babylons and stick insect figure it looks so very wrong.

Reactions: Domiek

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I can't tell you how many times people felt the need to point out that my characters chests are large and or fake looking. It gets annoying very quickly as that seems to be one of the few things people who don't enjoy them obsess about, often in a semi-hostile manner, E.G. "the devs perception of women is min boggling, no one looks like that."

One of the big points of making a game is about living out fantasies, like axe murdering people on the streets, or sleeping with a relative, or interacting with people you are attracted to.
This whole thing generally boils down to personal preference, if you're going to spend several thousands of hours making something then it's a pretty good idea that you yourself actually enjoys the content.
There is nothing wrong with small boobs, they're still boobs, but that's not what I want to make.

As to why some people prefer big over small or the other way around, I don't really know. There are some logical aspects to why large breasts and wide hips are attractive to a lot of people, which is that they signify fertility, which the monkey brain likes.
The other way around may simply be an evolutionary branch in that people who like small breasts seek out small breasts which in turn means they are likely to pass this gene on to their offspring and the cycle continues. This is obviously just speculation but it doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
From a womans perspective I don't like them for 1 reason, jealousy.

When it was my turn to go to the guy handing out the boob gene he was on a coffee break and I got an IOU he never paid out on. For 19 years I was a ginger ironing board, then I had a growth spurt that was more of a splutter now when I see DD's I think they have more than enough and could spare at least 1 cup size.

That aside I find most natural breasts attractive. It's implants that put me off. I don't like how they look or how they feel. They just feel so, I guess wrong would be the best way to describe it. I don't understand how a woman can pay so much for someone to scar up her tits like they do. Some of them look awful. I mean, i'm small in ye olde chest department but i'd never get them surgically enhanced. I'll just keep rubbing them with toilet paper, it's done wonders for my arse.

Games are the same. Certain figures suit certain breasts sizes. Girls with a bit more meat can pull off larger breasts but when you see those drawings or Daz models of the girls with giant babylons and stick insect figure it looks so very wrong.
I am not a girl and you shouldn't be ashamed for having smaller boobs. That makes it better for guys like me because I love a true women. I like games like this.

lets you pick small boobs for robot to which is my favorite part because I don't have to look at huge boobs

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
I can't tell you how many times people felt the need to point out that my characters chests are large and or fake looking. It gets annoying very quickly as that seems to be one of the few things people who don't enjoy them obsess about, often in a semi-hostile manner, E.G. "the devs perception of women is min boggling, no one looks like that."

One of the big points of making a game is about living out fantasies, like axe murdering people on the streets, or sleeping with a relative, or interacting with people you are attracted to.
This whole thing generally boils down to personal preference, if you're going to spend several thousands of hours making something then it's a pretty good idea that you yourself actually enjoys the content.
There is nothing wrong with small boobs, they're still boobs, but that's not what I want to make.

As to why some people prefer big over small or the other way around, I don't really know. There are some logical aspects to why large breasts and wide hips are attractive to a lot of people, which is that they signify fertility, which the monkey brain likes.
The other way around may simply be an evolutionary branch in that people who like small breasts seek out small breasts which in turn means they are likely to pass this gene on to their offspring and the cycle continues. This is obviously just speculation but it doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
Let us pick an option before starting the game weather to have small,medium or huge breast because even in real life huge breast are a turn off for me and I am only 24. I like them C and below nothing above.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Because it's the only way to differentiate between characters, making new faces is too hard.

Reactions: shygun90

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Let us pick an option before starting the game weather to have small,medium or huge breast because even in real life huge breast are a turn of for me. I like them C and below nothing above.
If this choice exists in any game you will double the work needed for any give update, and that's just for changing the cup size of one character.
I usually do 100 renders or so per update, each render taking about an hour to produce. This means that I will have to do 200 renders in total just to make another set will smaller boobs, doubling the amount of work for something that I don't really care about in the first place.
It just doesn't make much sense to do it for a small solo dev. If we were talking about a AAA game with a full studio behind it then sure, that'd be expected, but that's not what this is.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
because preference. most people prefer big, thus that's what game devs make.
some people prefer big, others prefer small, others medium, but majority of the time people choose big.
but i understand you. as i say, some people prefer them small, and a few others like them flat :p

but if we made a poll, big boobs would get more votes, and so game devs make big sizes because it caters to a higher portion of the audience

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
If this choice exists in any game you will double the work needed for any give update, and that's just for changing the cup size of one character.
I usually do 100 renders or so per update, each render taking about an hour to produce. This means that I will have to do 200 renders in total just to make another set will smaller boobs, doubling the amount of work for something that I don't really care about in the first place.
It just doesn't make much sense to do it for a small solo dev. If we were talking about a AAA game with a full studio behind it then sure, that'd be expected, but that's not what this is.
I would help you out if I could or know how. I didn't know it would double the work because isn't it just like selecting easy,hard and adding just a couple codes?

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I dont mind big ones, I dont mind small ones. Or inbetween.

What I do mind is, when they are all the same and just copy pasted. And thats very very often the case when they are big.

Also, games where every character has huge breasts makes them not anything special. Throw in some smaller ones for the people that like them, and also have people realize when having the comparison to the other characters just how big some of them are. Makes them even more special, whichever size they may be.

Reactions: Nottravis

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I would help you out if I could or know how. I didn't know it would double the work because isn't it just like selecting easy,hard and adding just a couple codes?
It won't double it in all cases, but it will in most. You will need to draw/render the visuals for the different cup sizes at the very least, and if you only change the cup size and nothing else, then you'll lose a lot of freedom.
If it was a couple of lines of code, sure no problem, but we're talking about thousands of hours of work for a full game.
You could probably cut down that number a bit, but you'd have to sacrifice a lot of other things, overlaying images is one alternative. But it basically comes down to: is it worth it? To me it isn't.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think many do it because they think it's the norm and what everyone likes. Just look at incest games 90% or more of the mothers are the same generic huge breasted person. Many times so is the aunt if there is one. It's like everyone thinks that there are no mothers with small breasts. For me if I'm given a choice I will ignore those characters 100% and go after the ones that I like if I check a game and all women are like that I pass on the game.

Reactions: Namco15 and smnb

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
For me I'm a fan of everything about women. The only thing that can turn me away is a bad personality.

As for big boobs in games. I just see them as fantasies for the author or players. That's why it never really bugs me in games.
True sometimes some people go a little overboard.

Though if the ladies actually had the body types that would support boobs that actually size it probably would be more tolerable. You know how people like the hourglass figure.

I do like variety in my ladies in a game. So if every character had super boobs then it makes them less special. I think it should be spaced out that way everybody is happy.

Excelsior

P.S. I would be fine with a game with a itty bitty titty committee of girls as well.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote