Why do so many games force you to have Anal

215303j

so developers try to put as many of them in their game so it appeals to a larger audience
This.

Although I do agree with the OP. It's better to keep fetishes optional as much as possible.

On the other hand, if you download a lesbian game, you shouldn't be surprised if there is lesbian sex...

And there is one other thing: sometimes it's interesting to be shocked by something that happens in a game. It pushes some internal boundary. Sometimes that is not a pleasant experience, but it can also be exciting in a way. You may discover that you actually do like some fetishes you were not aware of, but do so in a safe way, behind your computer rather than in some dark room. ;)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
for those of you to young to know 500 years ago you would have been hung for it, 250 years ago you would have been deported to Australia, 50 years ago sent to prison, now it's legal. I hope to fuck I'm dead before they make it compulsory
Hmmm not to be an ass or something but you need a serious history lesson. I mean the ancient greeks and ancient egyptions did it alot. I mean in egypt it was believed to give health benefits and in greece the elite had sex partys and it was custom to do people up the ass. Not to mention royalty throughout the ages has partaken in anal sex. Its been around for ages. And tbh the whole ilegal anal thing was more to stop gay men than anythhing else. Its a fetish some people like it some dont. But it was not always a fetish throughout history there are periods when anal was considered normal and healthy. Also in some countrys it is quiet common, my wifes from korea and alot of people there do it. I agree in games it should not be forced. But it is once again being considered normal in many countrys.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
People fucked eachother 500 years ago, 1000 years ago... 10,000 years ago. I am also quite sure that sometimes they also liked to fuck each other up the asshole too 10,000 years ago.

900 years ago, people were writing ribald tales about anal stuff in High-Medieval Europe. The word Fablieau comes to mind, and it dealt with a whole variety of humorous erotic texts involving the anus and other regions of the body. Before the Fabliau there existed '1001 nights' from around ~700C.E. You also have various erotic poems and stories in ancient Greek and Latin, and even an Ancient Roman writer who wrote tips on how to date women.

During the time periods that you mentioned, you are are only slightly correct. There were few if any laws against Anal sex, and whilst the clergy of the period didn't like anal sex and thought it abhorrent, the common people rarely listened to the clergy in matters of sex.

The only way in which you are correct is that fucking a 'Guy' up the asshole could potentially be deadly. It certainly could get you deported to 'Stralia, and it certainly could get you to jail.

Depending on the region and timeperiod, you certainly could be killed for fucking a 'man' up the asshole, but there were no rules against fucking a whore or your wife up the asshole. You certainly wouldn't get deported for fucking your wife up the asshole in Victorian England, where the very act of wife-selling was commonplace and it would be unlikely if you would be deported for selling off your wife to another man... But fucking a dude up the ass that one time... Nope!

So to clarify, Anal sex between two men could get you killed, deported or sent to jail, but not anal sex between a man and a woman.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
And tbh the whole ilegal anal thing was more to stop gay men than anythhing else.
And not even all around the world.
Plus the same things (both what OP said and what you said) can be said about oral sex, which is even more frequent in games or, less frequent, BDSM. There's even part of the world where sex toys are illegal ; once again something frequent in adult games.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
OK, what's next? Someone will complain about nudity in XXX-games?
How dare you sir...

There should be four XXXX's rather than three!

You should feel ashamed, who do you think we are?

This site provides more than just 'nudity', this site provides X-tra kinky shit the likes that would make normal Vanilla-people blush... or vomit, depending on kink.

Reactions: vir_cotto

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Many laws has been enforced by religion beliefs.
I will speak only about catholic church coz i due lack of knowledge of the others, but you can see its influence in many laws who's been voted in North American/european countries for the last centuries...which is quite ironic when you look at the behaviour of many devoted members of the clergy throw the ages.

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Wait... What's wrong with anal? it's just a different hole that one can stick something into. Or is it because the game forces you to engage solely in anal?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as a couple of you mentioned, we can not take a selected portion of history without giving more context, the church has tried to moralize and ban everything, but the human nature has always enjoyed sex, in many different ways.

analsex is quite normal today, not many that i know is unfamiliar with it, its a part of the sex-life. mine included. so its not strange that it happens in game. but I agree that it should be optional. and games without analsex, should have "anal" as option as well to make it fair.

we could replace "anal" with anything really. and one word that is everywhere "incest" and i would be very happy if i could replace that, but its usually impossible and would brake the story. so i can choose to skip or accept it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wait... What's wrong with anal? it's just a different hole that one can stick something into. Or is it because the game forces you to engage solely in anal?
A hole is a hole.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
I'd be more worried about games where the dev considers anal a suitable alternative to standard penetration for siblings. "wait Im your sister, I cant lose my virginity to you!"
"Bend over then fussy boots"

• Haha
Reactions: The Naughty Captain