VN Ren'Py Why Am I Here [Ep1 chapter 1] [Zobbiored]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just saw this one ... i'll give it a try ... games usually get better the more content there is :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just saw this one ... i'll give it a try ... games usually get better the more content there is :)
ok just went through this update .. speeling issues .. images are pretty nice .... story is well lacking ... no back ground , does everyone have powers ?
think i'll wait a few updates to see further progress :)
all in all not bad ....

(y)(y)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhyAmIHere-EP1-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
ok, so during those 7 hours between the first post /creation of the thread, and now,, without, as mentioned at least twice , any communication with the dev, somehow magically the "no sexual content" tag disappeared???!!! Someone patched this game already with sex???!!!

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
ok, so during those 7 hours between the first post /creation of the thread, and now,, without, as mentioned at least twice , any communication with the dev, somehow magically the "no sexual content" tag disappeared???!!! Someone patched this game already with sex???!!!
Game is still in development, so remove that tag.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Listen here, listen.
I come to the seczy games forum to look at seczy gaemz, and to splush my dna all around the world.
stop it.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Every line of the overview is Engrish.
You READ visual novels

ALL OF YOU DESERVE BETTER
This "Oh but it's not their first language" apologist garbage

I'm gonna release a game in Spanish and expect the same treatment
(I speak about 4 words in Spanish)

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I can say that I'm here looking for new games with incest and by the way I ended up in the wrong place lol. this only has weak tags patreon friends

• Haha
Reactions: Faxe10%

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
why am i here? because i'm a masochist and someone encouraged me to try this game...i guess

the grammar is annoying, the graphic is barely decent(but with honey select 2? it's hard to actually do bad...i mean even the basic graphic is good), the plot? is poorly explained and we learn most of it 3/4-way through the first release...like suddenly a cat turns into a girl, 100 clicks later we learn her name, 100 clicks later MC "thinks" about the lore of the VN...and that's near the end of the current version, right before meeting Eva.

Another thing that irks me is MC being worshipped by everyone, i mean cool but 4 out of 4 possible-love interests (Tiana, Tiala, Eri and Mia) are literally simping for MC...because he is nice...which kinda fair but also...too much love at all at once.

It feels like the Dev doesn't think through...like he makes up the plot as he goes, which is bad news.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote