XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
1) I agree about the lack of legal issues. This is a parody...

Note this is fine as long as the art is actually original and not work product from someone else. It can look like the actors, but if you rip the art from the GoT telltail and such that usage isn't protected.

2) Saying that, I don't really like the game as is. The art is AMAZING but GoT is about story and I don't get that vibe here. I didn't feel like I had a chance to role play anything. The Margery scene felt more like a Cersi scene... The focus seemed on the wrong character. There was a lack of player agency. Felt more like a linear visual novel than a game. Obviously this is early but my gut has a bad feeling.

EDIT:
3) I don't see why this needs to be in unity. I want a way to skip text... can't do that with this.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The characters look almost identical to the real ones, good job on that.

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
3) I don't see why this needs to be in unity. I want a way to skip text... can't do that with this.
There are a number of reasons why Unity was chosen over Ren'py, which can be delved into if you're so curious.

More importantly, if your only desire is a way to skip text (by 'skip text', i assume you just mean skipping through all the text quite rapidly until a 'choice' is available?); that can be easily added.

Reactions: Kheru

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Not reaaly interested in Impregnation and Pregnancy, but let's see if you can manage to buil dup an interesting story/scenes.

Reactions: tsukiouji

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
love funfiction's renders, def looking fwd to this, still going to wait a bit for a bit of content though

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I'm more interested in dom'ing these ladies, but I'll keep an eye on this and DL when it gets enough content

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
can we get a Mac version?

Two things of note. One, I don't have a mac, so I can't actually test if it works or not. Secondly, It's made with a more up-to-date development build. So there may be some different UI elements/changes, and perhaps a few bugs. Apologies.

Reactions: FauxCount

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Darn the game is pretty, wish I was the one taking the throne and dominating the ladies.

siul

Apr 3, 2017
Any chance were getting it here?
I personally would support this game but i currently do not own a credit card so i cant support you sorry :(

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Any chance were getting it here?
I personally would support this game but i currently do not own a credit card so i cant support you sorry :(
Yes, in a few days

Last edited:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
We are starting to work on next version v0.2
The story takes place in King's Bay - capital of Easteros.

Tell us what and whom would you like to see there.

Reactions: Pagot

siul

Apr 3, 2017
I would love to see sansa and margery together they make such a good couple against cersei

pd:maybe i cant help you whith patreon but i will sure share this game with the others you have lots of potential patreons waiting to discover this game

Reactions: Abhii1117
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes