HTML - Abandoned - Whorelock's Revenge: Twine [v0.331] [Bedlamgames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Nikolas-Ambross

This isn't a bad game. A little too RNG for most things I'd say but its definitely not bad. If you wanted to play this with more content, go get the rags version on the Dev's site.
    This review is pretty much for both versions so here we go.

Pretty average dungeon crawler, not really any great player agency involved, while I say that, a lot of the content that is in the game is pretty top notch if a little repetitive. (Next Line was gonna be against rules so I'll just put this)
    Rough & Early T-Q for any who get what I mean. With a little more spit and polish this could still be a solid game.

TL;DR
    This version meh, Rags is Better, Rags is also Meh but slightly better. Kinda recommended if you like sub content.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

whotheff

A mindless click grinder. Decent writing, no obvious goal, very little explanation on what you need to do. No choices (or they all are the same). No explanation how you reach another area or why when you do, everything around you is the same. You keep visiting the same area tens of times with no idea why, no map, no anything. Sometimes there is visual art. Clothes are fun. but that's it.