HTML Abandoned Whorelock's Revenge: Twine [v0.331] [Bedlamgames]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
I also remember playing this awhile back. I think it was RAGS. Gave this version a run through and while its on its way, the game has a ways to go. Not being able to search for anything just kills it.

Mar 21, 2018
Where can I find the RAGs version? I want to check if we have the option to not be forced into becoming a chick as soon as we start (from what I saw others commenting)
Edit: Nevermind…. I'm a male orc with a 7-inch dick, and the first fight I get into, I immediately lose and am shown to have a frickin pussy instead? What in the actual fuck! Fuck this.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I... what... just... *shakes head*

Came here because No Haven, which is awesome (even for a RAGS game).
Then I saw the negative comments... "well, couldn't be that bad, I don't mind text games, and I do like the thematic". Besides, what to actually expect, is right at the intro.

Half an hour later, and I'm still wondering what is the friggin point of this "game"... note the ""s. I don't really think it can be really considered a game.
In all honestly, I've "played" tons of Twine tests and concepts (little experimental things that people do to try the system) much more interesting and fullfilling.

What really bothers me, it's the actual amount of work put into this.
The "game" runs smoothly, didn't had any bugs or problems, there's a considerable amount of pictures (I didn't liked any of them, btw), and just thinking on all the branching code for dungeoning makes me shudder. There's even a character sheet with details, a perk system and an inventory.

But... what for?

You run around aimlessly. Fine.
You have to reach X point before X time. Fine.
But the dungeon... changes every time.
So, if you follow a path, and reach a dead end, when you return you might not encounter the other paths.
And seems that the dungeon is divided by sections: one for goblins, one for orcs, one for beastkins... so, if you get "lost in X section, since the game changes the dungeon, you might end up locked in X section, going in circles over and over.

At one point, I had 3 options... and they were all the same, the "familiar twisting path". What is the sense of that? So the options were going thru the familiar twisting path, which lead to 3 or 4 chained rooms... just to return to the same room with the familiar stupid path.

Now, there's a "return to X spot" action, which I assume are like safe places (they're transition spots, like "orc to beastkin zone" or "goblin to orc").
But, when you get sick tired of being locked, you go to one of those points because you want to go the other way... only to find the dungeon changed, and your only option is to re-enter the zone you just left because you got locked.
Basically:
if you're an old hardcore player, the kind that actually draw maps on paper to keep an idea... then fuck it, it's no good.

It is labelled as a sort of roulette fap or some rubbish like that.
But once you get locked in a zone, you get to see the same encounters over and over. So fuck the roulette fap (considering that the sex scenes aren't particualrly extraordinary, and the artwork leaves MUCH to be desired.).

Sooo... not cool.

There isn't anything remotely fun or entertaining.
There's no real point in playing. I guess the idea is to play over and over to reach different zones (and get locked), but since descriptions and guiding don't match what actually happens (suppossedly, you reach the goblins going north. Never found a single one, and got locked on the Orc's zone, which was suppossedly to the other side), there's no point either.

Reactions: kshyk

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
okay. so far this one needs a "forced Transformation", Forced Sissification", and or "Otome" tag. never played the original, but i immediately latched onto the DnD aspect and dungeon crawling, only to be extremely dissappointed that no matter what character i chose, the picture choices were only of women, and the rest of the game was just about the player getting fucked/ raped/ turned into a chick/ and basically feminization and submission. i quit within 10 minutes. because fuck those options, i would find a rock and kill a fucker before allowing that to happen to me.

not my cup of tea. anyone know of any in depth adult DnD games where the point of the game isnt to make the player feel like a sissy? because this is pretty overtly and obviously directed towards making the player feel like a sissy. i guess that a thing. i dunno. i'd rather swing swords, save damsels, and fuck em. help a bruh out here.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
okay. so far this one needs a "forced Transformation", Forced Sissification", and or "Otome" tag. never played the original, but i immediately latched onto the DnD aspect and dungeon crawling, only to be extremely dissappointed that no matter what character i chose, the picture choices were only of women, and the rest of the game was just about the player getting fucked/ raped/ turned into a chick/ and basically feminization and submission. i quit within 10 minutes. because fuck those options, i would find a rock and kill a fucker before allowing that to happen to me.

not my cup of tea. anyone know of any in depth adult DnD games where the point of the game isnt to make the player feel like a sissy? because this is pretty overtly and obviously directed towards making the player feel like a sissy. i guess that a thing. i dunno. i'd rather swing swords, save damsels, and fuck em. help a bruh out here.
Unfortunately most adult Dungeon crawlers are sissification... it's not exactly a dungeon crawler, but a fun text-based strategy game on here is XXXivilization, you can chose to be male, female, or futa, and build up your town and conquer the surrounding regions. Not the same, I know but one of the better text based games on here.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately most adult Dungeon crawlers are sissification... it's not exactly a dungeon crawler, but a fun text-based strategy game on here is XXXivilization, you can chose to be male, female, or futa, and build up your town and conquer the surrounding regions. Not the same, I know but one of the better text based games on here.
Sissification or female protagonist to begin with, either or, it seems.

bitogno

May 9, 2018
Is there a list of the artist who's art has been used in this game? I recognize Elwinne and InCase but and some other I don't find the name but I'd be interested in knowing the names of the other, there's some good art.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is there a list of the artist who's art has been used in this game? I recognize Elwinne and InCase but and some other I don't find the name but I'd be interested in knowing the names of the other, there's some good art.
I don't think so, and that's one of the many problems with using stolen art in your IPs, you're usually not incentivized to provide credit =P. Your best bet is probably a reverse image search like Google images or TinEye. At least it looks like he's commissioning art for his current game.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes