• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
so how are you supposed to download the image packs?
On the last page of the original threat on TFGames, there is a post that includes a link to the Mega folder with the necessary downloads. It was removed from here due to some sort of rules violation- dunno what that's about, but it's still available.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You can't.
At least not here.
Or officially with the authors approval.

The main game "Girl Life" has it's home over at and it has a discord server where one user has updated this mod.
No new content, just compatibility with the current game version.

die4dark

May 13, 2017
i am having trouble finding where to go , said to contact guy before 16h but i got no way to contact , phone wont work , been to the doc and now i am stuck , is there a walkthrough i didnt find?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
In the "additional desc" window you have a banner with the mods name and below that multiple icons.
One of them is the phone.
You basically have one phone for "normal use" and a second one for your whoring business ...

Reactions: ZebCaff

die4dark

May 13, 2017
In the "additional desc" window you have a banner with the mods name and below that multiple icons.
One of them is the phone.
You basically have one phone for "normal use" and a second one for your whoring business ...
now i feel like an idiot ... my pages are not showing everything , needed to scroll down to see those

is there a way to make the script fit the page instead ( like a full screen inside each qsp window) I am not really familiar with that player and its customization

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
is there a way to make the script fit the page instead ( like a full screen inside each qsp window) I am not really familiar with that player and its customization
Pretty sure you can drag the boarders and change the location of all the windows.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
now i feel like an idiot ... my pages are not showing everything , needed to scroll down to see those

Pretty sure you can drag the boarders and change the location of all the windows.
Yes.

You can click the little window icon on a sub window to kinda graphically unsnap it from the game. Complete with resizing of course.
So technically you could extend qsp unto a second monitor if you have one.

Plus in the options you can set a custom text height.
The standard is 12 but if you have a bigger monitor (or good glasses) you can lower that number to kinda squish the space needed.

As a side note the opposite is also possible.
So if you are "blind as a bat" you can expand the character height...

Reactions: die4dark

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019

One trick I find useful is to force the image height (Menu (Icon of three bullet-pointed lines) -> Display settings (top of page)). I find that a height of 400-450 is pretty effective, though YMMV.

Reactions: die4dark

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
My character got expelled even though she has good grades, does this have to do with the new grading system?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yes and No.
The mod does check the old values for school meaning that even if you are a top performer at school the mod looks at the old values which are degenerating each day since the input is in the new values. The school expel is tied to mom kicking you out of the house meaning even a straight A+ student is expelled after a while.
Plus even arriving late at school is counted towards absent for some reason.
In the there is a fixed version for that issue.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

Just saw the link posted at the discord is dead.

Last edited:

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Who wrote the story line for some of these? Why are they bringing racism into a sex game? I'm specifically playing to avoid shit like that.

Oct 4, 2020
Who wrote the story line for some of these? Why are they bringing racism into a sex game? I'm specifically playing to avoid shit like that.
Umm...Because it actually exists far worse than here in places like Russia and China. There is, literally, a Chinese commercial for a detergent in which a Chinese girl isn't attracted to a black man until she puts him in a washing machine and he comes out Chinese.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
There's a fair bit of anti-Caucasian racism in the original Russian game (Caucasian has a rather more specific meaning in Russia - Georgian, Chechen etc.). I've also seen some quite nasty anti-Semitism in Russian games (can't remember which - might even have been earlier versions of this). And yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
It is not this mod that adds casual racism into the game.
It is the base game that does.
Racism in Russia and China is even more prominent than it is in the USA.
Sometimes particularly black people have an exotic phase if they are small in number, but that wears off relatively quick and they are treated like russians from the asiatic parts of russia.
In other words bad. Real bad.

Honestly the depiction in the game and in the mod is very mild compared to actual events.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes