Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
how do you start the schoolboy version?
You can chose the cursed schoolboy start, when you start a new save. But the mod content is the same for both starts.

By the way version 0.8 of girl life has been released. The mod should be fully compatible with that.

Last edited:

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Anyone know how to meet Sacha ? been playing a while and have yet to figure that out.
Shura mentions him after you have smoked weed with him (or refused to). After that, he can be found in the park between 2200 and midnight.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Really good mod. Good writing, too. I like the inner conflict and decision making

I am still not sure what "loyalty" means though. Missing shifts? Telling people off in conversations?
Does the latter just close off storylines or do they play out differently?

And how do you get that tattoo mentioned in the changelogs?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Really good mod. Good writing, too. I like the inner conflict and decision making

I am still not sure what "loyalty" means though. Missing shifts? Telling people off in conversations?
Does the latter just close off storylines or do they play out differently?

And how do you get that tattoo mentioned in the changelogs?
Loyalty represents how loyal you appear to the gang. Missing shifts lowers loyalty, telling people off in conversations most of the time as well. It's nearly impossible to close off storylines in dialogues, I'm not a big fan of making one small in decision in a conversation and block of a huge chunk of content.

If you mean the tattoo Iosif gives you, he only does it if you saved the picture on your phone at the beginning of the mod. This is one of the few decisions that blocks content.

Reactions: Hamakabula

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Got a "whore mark" now but its just a regular tattoo, you can even pick the girly, flowerly ones on the arm. Feels a bit weird I was expecting a fixed one, probably one of the sluttier ones on the pubes or the inside of the lip.

Is it a bug or intended that you cant choose any of those? And is Iosifs one different/later?

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Got a "whore mark" now but its just a regular tattoo, you can even pick the girly, flowerly ones on the arm. Feels a bit weird I was expecting a fixed one, probably one of the sluttier ones on the pubes or the inside of the lip.

Is it a bug or intended that you cant choose any of those? And is Iosifs one different/later?
I think I agree that the whore mark should not be Sveta's choice, but there's no need for it to be slutty, it's just to show 'ownership' (a crown is apparently common IRL). Iosif's tattoo is different and comes later in the game (there's a choice of two - and basically gives a choice between seeing or not seeing some associated content).

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018

Yeah, the whore brand is not meant to be a slutty advertisement, but something to mark her as property of the gang.

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Is there any chance of condoms breaking while working at the gas station? Also good work on the mod, its the best addition to this game in years.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Is there any chance of condoms breaking while working at the gas station? Also good work on the mod, its the best addition to this game in years.
Don't know, but a small proportion of customers will remove the condom before cumming. (There is a (non-obvious) way of increasing this proportion).

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes