• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Who'd you be in a M>Futa GB game?

In M>Futa game you would want to be:

• Dom

Votes: 42 10.4%
  • Switch

Votes: 109 27.0%
  • Sub

Votes: 251 62.1%
  • w Partners: Female

Votes: 93 23.0%
  • w Partners: Male

Votes: 29 7.2%
  • w Partners: Futa

Votes: 184 45.5%
  • w Partners: All

Votes: 73 18.1%

• Total voters

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm curious where that kink comes from since I have ran into it very often a while back. Is it like cause of the futa being 'superior' or it being a partial gay experience but not a complete one?
Cannot speak for anyone else, but for me, I guess there are two reasons: 1) I'm a total sub/bottom and seeing a guy being completely dominated and topped by a girl (whether she is a cis woman, a trans woman or a true futanari) turns me on, while seeing a guy dominating or topping a girl (again, I do not discriminate by genital type) turns me off; 2) I wholeheartedly hate patriarchal gender role stereotypes and, therefore, love the scenarios where those roles are completely reversed.

Last edited:

althworld

May 12, 2018
I like futa everything except futa x male. It's just not my thing. So if there is a futa game with that content, I'd prefer it to be avoidable.

I like futa with balls as well, but I don't think futa without a vagina counts as futa, but as a shemale.

I also wanna make a futa game with a zombie apocalypse premise where she gathers the surviving girls and futas, conquering them through her charm and... virility. Sadly, I lack the time and expertise. I've got no 3d skills.

But it doesn't matter. I like playing the stuff more than making it anyway. I imagine the game kinda loses the charm to the maker as it becomes work. That's what happens when I write a story. I can't enjoy the story as a reader does. But as a creator, it's a different kind of enjoyment, as well as a headache.

So I hope you the best in taking on the headache and making a fun game. Good luck.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I'm super into futa on male. The whole point of futa is the dick so of course I want to get some use out of that, and as a male I self insert as males so I don't really traffic in futa on female or male on futa stuff... Though I can get into a gender bent character that starts off as a male. Yet I'd still want to be the sub, that's just me.

I just wish there was a tag to specify futa on male. That way the people who don't like it can filter it out, and the people who do like it can find what they want easier instead of having to hunt through every single game tagged "futa/trans" and search for "futa" to find the inevitable question "hey uh what kind of futa is in here" and hope that someone has answered

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm super into futa on male. The whole point of futa is the dick so of course I want to get some use out of that, and as a male I self insert as males so I don't really traffic in futa on female or male on futa stuff...

I just wish there was a tag to specify futa on male. That way the people who don't like it can filter it out, and the people who do like it can find what they want easier instead of having to hunt through every single game tagged "futa/trans" and search for "futa" to find the inevitable question "hey uh what kind of futa is in here" and hope that someone has answered
This thread might be of help:

https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-on-male-content-collection-list.78725/

Reactions: Drewbie

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yeah I've seen that topic before, it's nice, though it doesn't really help when there's a new game or a game newly tagged futa/trans where it's still just a big question mark
Some adventurous futa fan would usually check it out and provide some feedback in the thread.

Jul 4, 2017
Now whilst I'm not an expert in the futa game genre....

I personally prefer either a dominant or switch futa, why put a dick on a girl if she's just gonna get fucked and not use it?

as for partners, any holes a goal.
Because there is an overdose of Dom futa , as simple as that if you give the choice of male on futa you will attract a new crowd that tends to be ignored , many bisexual people like me like to see male on futa and non bisexual people too just by being rare in the genre , also the same can be said by futa on male why put a guy just to be fucked in the ass in that case just roll with futa on female and done I think people are more than just one genitalia on their body like why then straight games have titfuck, oral sex or anal if the girl has a pussy , that logic makes no sense

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017
That then leads me to ask why there is so little male on futa then?
Because many devs don't want to and when it is done is usually in games where the majority of the crowd goes for the straight content, in one or two optional scenes and straight people don't want too see that in those games , still there is a few games with that implemented it right making it 50/50 with other futa content or directly giving the option to choose from straight sex , male on femboy or male on futa like twisted world does for example , is a market niche that is unexplored as simple as that and you can get surprised of how much more people like it than what it seems at first it's just that if the futa on male crowd is the most loud of the bunch ,no wrong with it but it hinders other futa content making because devs personal taste and hearing the loudest crowd
That then leads me to ask why there is so little male on futa then?
I know there is crowd for it just don't know why devs don't want to make games with it , I have no problem with games that share futa on male and male on futa as long as It gives you the option to avoid the one you don't want to see I will prefer solely male on futa yeah but also if it was more loving or caring I can enjoy futa on male even

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Because this scene is still like pretty primitive there's no free market, and so the "market" doesn't clear. So what gets made is what devs and artists want to make.
The point I was leading to and hoping that Evilladykitten and others might realise with my earlier responses was somewhat that, although the opposite conclusion. Supply and demand. If there was enough demand for male on futa then you think the money grabbing type devs WOULDN'T be putting that in in a heartbeat? Then the passion orientated devs might even be tempted to put it in as a least in some quantity even if it's not there thing to at least try and appeal to the broader market. But logically if this remains rare in production, then it must not be the devs who are 'not making it' but the market itself in the form of consumers.
I therefore wholeheartedly reject the argument therefore of:

I know there is crowd for it just don't know why devs don't want to make games with it.
Because it is not incumbant on the dev to create this and start such. If the scene is primitive and there is a 'crowd' for it, then this crowd needs to make itself heard and to show there is demand and either find a sympathetic passion dev, or pay a money orientated one to make such material, OR learn themselves and create product.

You say because the scene is primitive there is no free market, I cannot help but arrive at the opposite conclusion: The market is precisely free because it is so 'primitive'. It does not have the big players in the form of corporations and big business (although the likes of Nyl, Miro, Rikolo and others are getting there), it does not have industry lobbyists (outside the odd 'pls add futa' which tends to be rare), it does not have some sort of Futa regulatory body telling devs what they can and cannot do (outside the 'futa don't have balls' brigade). In that the demand for it, clearly has not the amounts to in anyway shape or form result in the creation of male on futa games and materials, we must therefore logically conlude that the demand in the form of the 'crowd' is not there, has not marketed itself enough to show potential suppliers they exist or has been overstated.

Even EvilLadyKitten realises this point:

Because many devs don't want to and when it is done is usually in games where the majority of the crowd goes for the straight content,
There we have it, to me it feels, and yes I can do feelings sometimes, even be serious like now. It feels like a small crowd, wants a bigger demand of the supply pie than what their fetish is due in terms of market balance and supply and demand. I have nothing against male on futa, hell it's in some of my videos and even in the upcoming Dickgirl Dorm Revamp if you play as a male player and your best friend is a futa herself. I completely agree that it would be nice for it to be represented, that having it as an option for such is a good thing, but what I will not stand for is the idea, and I can hold my hands up and admit I might be reading it wrong or getting the wrong feeling/vibe from this, but I will not stand for pressuring devs to do things they don't want to do, nor putting the blame on the devs with such lines as 'the devs don't want to', 'I know there is demand for it' 'but the devs don't want to'. Because if there WAS a sufficient demand, the devs would be foolish not to respond to the market.

Tl/dr: it is not incumbent on devs to try shifting the market to your tastes*, it is your personal responsibility to do so, to show the market that there is a crowd and sufficient demand that devs attempt to create the material you want by providing incentive for them to do so in the market. That is what I felt with what was written and as someone big on personal responsibility I felt I had to respond to that. Unless my mind has constructed a strawman based on a false reading, in which I apologise in advance, I felt the point had to be answered.

* Example: I own a car sales lot, everytime someone comes in I try to sell them a Lada, it doesn't matter who they are, I want them to buy Lada's, but they don't want Lada's and I only sell a few, I am now making a loss because people don't want Lada's and my inability to drop my pride and respond to the market is now leading me to a loss on the profit and loss sheet. Soon enough, my project to sell Lada's fails and I am out of business and my time and effort wasted.

Now if I sell Lada's but also have Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Rolls Royce and I analyse the market and buy and sell the cars only in the quantities I am projected to sell them, I find that Lada buyers are a tiny small minoirity, it is not good for me to have more lada's in my storefront (or in a game) than what the market is projected to demand. I break even or make small profit.

Now if suddenly one day I have 300 people on my car lot all waving cash and cheques and saying "We want Lada's!" "Lada stock is going up!", if i was money orientated, I would be a fool of the highest proportions NOT to suddenly buy a shit ton of Lada's and make my car lot Lada's majority orientated. I suddenly can see and have been shown the demand in the form of the crowd, of course I am going to respond!

I am not money orientated, I am passion orientated, hence there are a few Lada's on my car front as I've stated, but even the passion devs will be influenced by such as above. My point is to LadyKitten is not the material itself that is the issue, not the devs just not wanting to make it, but the fans and the crowd must gather, materialise, cooridnate and market themselves accordingly so their demand can not only be seen to exist, but also met. Until then...how will people make and sell someone if they don't know people will buy it?

If the futa on male crowd are so vocal (I've always found the futa on female to be the largest) and you see that games are increasingly catering to them, the formula for your causes success is right there in front of you. Be louder, or at least keep shouting so you are heard. Do not try to get the market/devs to shift the market. Very few if any have ever achieved that in any market.

Damn this is most I've probably written on a post. Jaike seems to bring out a serious side sometimes. She's from NL so we often end up Windmilling and Clogging up the forum. That said, I wish you both no ill will nor insult, but if this is your cause, you need to fight for it and be heard, not expect the market to take a chance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twoop
Jul 4, 2017
The point I was leading to and hoping that Evilladykitten and others might realise with my earlier responses was somewhat that, although the opposite conclusion. Supply and demand. If there was enough demand for male on futa then you think the money grabbing type devs WOULDN'T be putting that in in a heartbeat? Then the passion orientated devs might even be tempted to put it in as a least in some quantity even if it's not there thing to at least try and appeal to the broader market. But logically if this remains rare in production, then it must not be the devs who are 'not making it' but the market itself in the form of consumers.

Because it is not incumbant on the dev to create this and start such. If the scene is primitive and there is a 'crowd' for it, then this crowd needs to make itself heard and to show there is demand and either find a sympathetic passion dev, or pay a money orientated one to make such material, OR learn themselves and create product.

You say because the scene is primitive there is no free market, I cannot help but arrive at the opposite conclusion: The market is precisely free because it is so 'primitive'. It does not have the big players in the form of corporations and big business (although the likes of Nyl, Miro, Rikolo and others are getting there), it does not have industry lobbyists (outside the odd 'pls add futa' which tends to be rare), it does not have some sort of Futa regulatory body telling devs what they can and cannot do (outside the 'futa don't have balls' brigade). In that the demand for it, clearly has not the amounts to in anyway shape or form result in the creation of male on futa games and materials, we must therefore logically conlude that the demand in the form of the 'crowd' is not there, has not marketed itself enough to show potential suppliers they exist or has been overstated.

There we have it, to me it feels, and yes I can do feelings sometimes, even be serious like now. It feels like a small crowd, wants a bigger demand of the supply pie than what their fetish is due in terms of market balance and supply and demand. I have nothing against male on futa, hell it's in some of my videos and even in the upcoming Dickgirl Dorm Revamp if you play as a male player and your best friend is a futa herself. I completely agree that it would be nice for it to be represented, that having it as an option for such is a good thing, but what I will not stand for is the idea, and I can hold my hands up and admit I might be reading it wrong or getting the wrong feeling/vibe from this, but I will not stand for pressuring devs to do things they don't want to do, nor putting the blame on the devs with such lines as 'the devs don't want to', 'I know there is demand for it' 'but the devs don't want to'. Because if there WAS a sufficient demand, the devs would be foolish not to respond to the market.

Tl/dr: it is not incumbent on devs to try shifting the market to your tastes*, it is your personal responsibility to do so, to show the market that there is a crowd and sufficient demand that devs attempt to create the material you want by providing incentive for them to do so in the market. That is what I felt with what was written and as someone big on personal responsibility I felt I had to respond to that. Unless my mind has constructed a strawman based on a false reading, in which I apologise in advance, I felt the point had to be answered.

* Example: I own a car sales lot, everytime someone comes in I try to sell them a Lada, it doesn't matter who they are, I want them to buy Lada's, but they don't want Lada's and I only sell a few, I am now making a loss because people don't want Lada's and my inability to drop my pride and respond to the market is now leading me to a loss on the profit and loss sheet. Soon enough, my project to sell Lada's fails and I am out of business and my time and effort wasted.

Now if I sell Lada's but also have Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Rolls Royce and I analyse the market and buy and sell the cars only in the quantities I am projected to sell them, I find that Lada buyers are a tiny small minoirity, it is not good for me to have more lada's in my storefront (or in a game) than what the market is projected to demand. I break even or make small profit.

Now if suddenly one day I have 300 people on my car lot all waving cash and cheques and saying "We want Lada's!" "Lada stock is going up!", if i was money orientated, I would be a fool of the highest proportions NOT to suddenly buy a shit ton of Lada's and make my car lot Lada's majority orientated. I suddenly can see and have been shown the demand in the form of the crowd, of course I am going to respond!

I am not money orientated, I am passion orientated, hence there are a few Lada's on my car front as I've stated, but even the passion devs will be influenced by such as above. My point is to LadyKitten is not the material itself that is the issue, not the devs just not wanting to make it, but the fans and the crowd must gather, materialise, cooridnate and market themselves accordingly so their demand can not only be seen to exist, but also met. Until then...how will people make and sell someone if they don't know people will buy it?

If the futa on male crowd are so vocal (I've always found the futa on female to be the largest) and you see that games are increasingly catering to them, the formula for your causes success is right there in front of you. Be louder, or at least keep shouting so you are heard. Do not try to get the market/devs to shift the market. Very few if any have ever achieved that in any market.

Damn this is most I've probably written on a post. Jaike seems to bring out a serious side sometimes. She's from NL so we often end up Windmilling and Clogging up the forum. That said, I wish you both no ill will nor insult, but if this is your cause, you need to fight for it and be heard, not expect the market to take a chance.
No Ill or insult taken I aggre with you in most of the points you expose and I think the problem is us as a crowd but also I have seen devs that tried and have a lot of success with it like twisted world dev Snats I have mentioned before as in his game is successful true that not only goes for male on futa but in truth no game needs to focus only on one content but in his game is the second largest amount of content with straight sex even surpassing only a bit the Male on femboys , the success is probably the combination of the three yeah but still shows that people want too see it , maybe we need both the Male on futa crowd united and a dev that wants to make such a game to have success and we'll see what happen then

I tend to ask about male on futa on futa games and received both support and hate from futa on male enjoyers I just hoped that all futa community can coexist and not crush each other we might not like all games with futa and that's okay because everyone needs their own spaces. Still I hope more people are vocal like me and we might end up seeing some games like that . Also I would love if we could have games with futa characters that not necessarily go into a dom/sub relationship because I think the potential of this type of character is yet to be seen in a game where both parts give and take in a loving and caring way and I would love to see and enjoy that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icarus Media

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020

Okay, that's a longer response than I expected!

Gotta say first I agree with a couple things there. It isn't incumbent on devs to cater to anyone's tastes. In a hobbyist scene, it's on the fans to make for their niche. I believe too that male on futa is prolly quite less popular than futa on male, and futa on female too, and that demand for it is weaker. More "nice to have" than "I'm really passionate about this". Tbh I'm pretty meh about male on futa myself and don't have a very strong preference for a particular futa-on-whatever or whatever-on-futa setup.

I disagree with:

If there was enough demand for male on futa then you think the money grabbing type devs WOULDN'T be putting that in in a heartbeat? Then the passion orientated devs might even be tempted to put it in as a least in some quantity even if it's not there thing to at least try and appeal to the broader market.
I think western money grabbing devs are funny in the head, it's insane to make an adult game and expect to make a profit from it! Sure, that can happen.

But most adult game projects don't make a lot of money. That's why hobby passion projects dominate the scene. But that means normal market balancing of supply and demand doesn't really work.

A free market is a market where demand from many consumers interacts with supply from many different suppliers, with low barriers to entry. But it's honestly not a great model for a model for mainstream artworks anyway for a few reasons. The thing is the mainstream market works more like a market and the western adult scene doesn't really.

Your example contrasts the western scene's current proto-market model of hobbyism, tip money and patronage and maybe a little dev-to-dev bartering thrown in with the oligopoly of the mainstream games industry. Now I agree that the current pioneering scene is free in a way indie scenes often are. But the main way of supporting devs now is through a patron subscription model and that's powered by stans. That's pretty anti-market! Compare that to getting a loan from a bank. Anyway, bottom line is you can't conclude from a lack of supply "that the demand in the form of the 'crowd' is not there". I agree it's up to male-on-futa fans to fix that and not on anybody else.

It's a little different in Japan btw, you have submissive futas there, but that's often about men abusing a futa MC.

Damn this is most I've probably written on a post. Jaike seems to bring out a serious side sometimes. She's from NL so we often end up Windmilling and Clogging up the forum.
AF4f6n[1].gif

Reactions: Icarus Media

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
For me, I like:

• Futa/dick girls that look and act like a typical woman in just about every way, except that they have a big, thick cock and nice balls. No vagina, ideally. I just find that weird. Average height or short, wide hips, big tits, big ass, strong legs.
  • I have absolutely zero interest in anything dom/sub, BDSM, or anything else along those lines.
  • I prefer casual, consensual sex partners who both fuck and suck one another. Male on futa, futa on male, blowjobs all around, frotting, rimjobs, anal digital stimulation, etc. Cum inside one another, all over one another, drink it up.
  • Multiple partners make the more the merrier. Group sex, multiple futa, multiple women, multiple dudes. So long as everyone is happy and excited to be involved.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten