• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
I like NTR, but I don't get the obsession with the race thing. I really don't understand it.
What's not to understand?? The biggest selling point for NTR is the corruption and degradation of a love interest. So with that in mind, it should be fairly simple to understand why the person doing the cucking, regardless of race, is often depicted as a lowly, poor, out of shape man from the dregs of society. As often, or potentially even more often however you see them depicted as a city official, royalty, powerful heroes or knights, or well to do merchant, athlete, or scholar, or something all of which with extreme sexual fetishes - these are used to show how useless the protagonist is in terms of capability, their lack of upward mobility, lack of wealth, etc.

So then an added layer to all of that, is race. Whether you like it or not, the vast majority of people seek relationships with those of the same race as them, or at least a similar skin color. So the plot of having that love interest stolen by someone of another race, is used as an added level of degradation, both towards the love interest, and the player character. There's multiple factors here, most simply it tramples on the ideal of the characters involved, who would typically seek out someone of the same race as them, then finding out that they are actually interested in someone of another race, or they are being forced into a relationship with someone they wouldn't normally pursue, or it could be done for blatantly racist reasons: i.e. a racist watching their love interest being stolen by someone of another race.

So again, I don't really see what you don't understand here, unless you're just wholly unfamiliar with what NTR is supposed to be at its core.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Whiteboi-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sep 26, 2021
Can we remove the presence of the BNWO cult on F95?
Ahh yes, let's get rid of a core part of ntr/cucking bc I got my feelings hurt lmao hop off the internet, you're a pop-tart along with everyone else in this thread complaining about the theme. This game isn't the first to use race nor will it be the last since it's big & used by everyone. No need to turn this site into the garbage like netorare sub Reddit banning QOS material because the mods feelings got hurt.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Ahh yes, let's get rid of a core part of ntr/cucking bc I got my feelings hurt lmao hop off the internet, you're a pop-tart along with everyone else in this thread complaining about the theme. This game isn't the first to use race nor will it be the last since it's big & used by everyone. No need to turn this site into the garbage like netorare sub Reddit banning QOS material because the mods feelings got hurt.
I got banned from there while trying to promote my new game...

Apr 2, 2024
Whiteboi [v1.1] [Untranseunte]
ANDROID:

CREDIT GOES TO:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Hi whitebois, there you have the second update.
I hope you enjoy.
Next update is cuming soon.
MAC:

WINDOWS:
This is still 1.0!! Nothing new in game for me and infact the version is 1.0...

Reactions: Latex224

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
I'm guessing this game is inspired by the recent rap beef where BIG BOSS RICK ROSS calls Drake a white boy

Sep 27, 2023
What makes this any different than your typical Black males stealing White females NTR game than any other NTR game out there that has the same thing? Too much NTR or Futa with male MC games lately don't any new developers have anything original now days or they just in it for the money? This could have been a Netori game where the Whiteboi is stealing the girls from the Black males BUT nope have to go with the unoriginal NTR story.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I like NTR, but I don't get the obsession with the race thing. I really don't understand it.
Honestly, me neither, and it rather bothers me at this point - why can't I get a choice for once about who to get NTR'd by...? At any rate, it must be something similar to the Japanese obsession of absolutely having to be NTR'd by your BOSS, not just any bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes