Seeking White Passion

pickleboijah

Sep 20, 2019
I've heard about the game White Passion here and there and decided to check it out. White Passion is a German medical fetish game that basically involves you diagnosing and treating patients with sexual content as well. There's actually a couple videos on motherless that show the first few patients in full English translation . However, I could only ever find one download link on some German website. along with a link to an English patch. When I got it downloaded, I could not figure out how the patch worked at all so I gave up and tried translating some of it myself. Dealing with the German was a pain but I pressed on. The download was split up into many different parts, being pt 1, pt 10, pt 15 and so on. I assumed that part 2,3,4 would be bundled into the other chapters. It was not and when I finished chapter 1 I simply could not move on as I was missing the parts in between 1 and 10. I have no idea if I'm just an idiot or this is the hardest game to find. Can anyone help me find a link for the English version seen on motherless?

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
I found 6 links, totaling around 50GB on a website called en.zity.biz

I'm not sharing the links here, because I don't know if that game has content that breaks any rules, or if those links contain malware. The concept looks interesting, so I may download them in the future and scan them.

There is a partial English patch listed there as well, and the dev said that an official English version will be released this year.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0