Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
According to the manga, a third girl will appear soon. And she will try to make love with the protagonist as much as she can to win him over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
I love the concept, but I hope updates will now be longer and more frequent.
The update was super short, nothing much happened.

Reactions: hawk784563

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
According to the manga, a third girl will appear soon. And she will try to make love with the protagonist as much as she can to win him over.
Well the game has already deviated from the manga in a few places so maybe there won't be a third girl. I mean, the third girl in the manga didn't serve much purpose in my view.

Jan 15, 2018
eyyyy looks like you sir are missing a urination tag
this should be rectified asap my sensibilities are being offended rn and my eyes mortally wounded
why this weirdo wanna watch a woman take a piss anyways

also where the wipes? and i dont mean toilet tissues those things are disgusting

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
4.0 Update:
Pixeldrain
And yeah, I like this game but the development is so stop/start
At least the development time since last update was only 2 months. Previously it had been about 10 months. Hopefully he's able to keep a more regular release cadence, even if there's no precise schedule. I also hope things are going well IRL for Anekin69.

chickenwangs

Oct 19, 2019
At least the development time since last update was only 2 months. Previously it had been about 10 months. Hopefully he's able to keep a more regular release cadence, even if there's no precise schedule. I also hope things are going well IRL for Anekin69.
the 4.0 update is embarassingly short. I played it a couple days ago.

Jun 9, 2017
Maybe, although pulling in a rocking $8 / month is probably not helping the release schedule and quantity of content any.
And that is a vicious cycle... long intervals and irregular updates = less or no patrons, less patrons = no motivation to work on the game... no motivation to work on a game = less or no updates... and the life goes on...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And that is a vicious cycle... long intervals and irregular updates = less or no patrons, less patrons = no motivation to work on the game... no motivation to work on a game = less or no updates... and the life goes on...
You can say the same for supporters, though: new dev = no trust; no trust = no support; no support = delays for releases; delays for releases = no trust: and on it goes. It wasn't meant as an excuse, just a description of a contributing factor.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes