Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
My expectations:

- MC wakes up from a bad nightmare
- the dick sucking machine from the flashback scene makes a clone of MC

Something like that. No way he's actually gone (what dev implied a few posts earlier too).

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
in the beginning its explained that there is poison in the collars, later it's blades?
Also why only the one guy has to die, when it was said that both die, if challenge failed?
the story doesn't make much sense. Even with ridiculous plot at least stay consistent with your own rules.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
in the beginning its explained that there is poison in the collars, later it's blades?
Also why only the one guy has to die, when it was said that both die, if challenge failed?
the story doesn't make much sense. Even with ridiculous plot at least stay consistent with your own rules.
It's poison, it's blades, and I'm sure there's a failsafe of a tiny man with a toothpick that jumps out and pokes them in the liver until they expire. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Drafox

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My expectations:

- MC wakes up from a bad nightmare
- the dick sucking machine from the flashback scene makes a clone of MC

Something like that. No way he's actually gone (what dev implied a few posts earlier too).
Or everyone in the game is asleep in one of those tanks from the flashback.

in the beginning its explained that there is poison in the collars,
Shit, that's absolutely right. It had been so long I had forgotten about that o_O

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

0le

Apr 30, 2018
The question is... when did the dream start?
I think the dream is one of the girls... the question is which one

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Ok so I think that what happened was mostly what the Mc thought that it was going to happen, since at the beggining they told us that it had venom inside the collars, but the mc had a bomb/guillotine in his collar and when they failed since the MC was the only one conscious, he was alone thought of a punishment for failing the test, while the female mc didnt have the chance to think about the failure, male mc will definetly come back tho, I think that he is the closer option to understand what is happening

Reactions: Tony_Soprano
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes