RPGM Whispers of the Dark Elf(RPGMAKER ELF NTR GAME)(Trial Version Available)

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
Darthz here,Long time since I made any update here,so today i will make a big uptade about my game here on this forum, i will intruduce my self again
I'm Darthz, an aspiring NSFW artist creating a RPG Maker game, and I'm currently in a project named Whispers of the Dark Elf, So I changed a bit the history of my game and i will be introducing the new stuffs for you guys

As mentioned before, I am committed to creating animated art for all the game scenes(I will try my best to achieve that)

While creating the artwork and writing the story, I didn't anticipate the length of the game. Upon further assessment, I found it most efficient to split the game into two parts., The first installment will delve into the story of Lire's parents I will be posting a link of the trial version of my game in the end of the post:

ascsacsacsa.png

About the game:

This history is about the past of Lire and Kora(the characters i show up on my previous post about my game that story is gonna be the chapter 2) so i will tell a brief about the story of the chapter 1 of my game:
This story passes 30 years before the chapter 2:

In the serene Elf village, Aldos(Main character), a revered hero, once bravely battled the malevolent dark elf mage, Darius, ensuring the safety of the entire land. However, in the aftermath, Aldos discovered an unforeseen consequence of his victory – Darius's daughter, Kora, harboring a burning desire for vengeance against him and his kin.

The king mandated Aldos to eliminate every trace of Darius's bloodline. Despite his inherently virtuous nature, Aldos couldn't bring himself to harm the young child Kora. Opting for mercy, he spared her life, unknowingly setting in motion a series of events that would cast a shadow over his own happiness.

Returning to his village, Aldos resumed a life of tranquility with his beloved wife, Sephira, and their two children, Lire and Ryuuji. Yet, the remnants of the past resurfaced with a haunting proposition. Glavius, the lone survivor from their previous encounter with Darius, reappeared after a decade, unveiling a dire revelation: Darius, the malevolent mage Aldos thought vanquished, was poised to return from the abyss. The responsibility to thwart this impending catastrophe fell solely upon Aldos and Glavius.

However, unbeknownst to Aldos, a sinister plot unfolded in the shadows. Glavius, once a trusted ally, secretly coerced Sephira. Threatening to expose the truth to the king – that Aldos spared Darius's daughter – Glavius manipulated Sephira into complying with his naughtys desires. Unraveling slowly, Sephira's virtuous nature will be corrupted on this journey.

Language:English,Japanese

Here's the Mega Link to download the free trial version(I made an diferent version with an extra scene on my patreon for my subscribers if you guys like my work and want to support me feel free to join ;) :

I welcome your valuable feedback and bug reports. Please feel free to share them in the comments.

If you guys are interesting on my art and my game idea, here is my pixiv and patreon link(there have some pictures and animations from the game and some fanarts:

Cheers,

Sephira Chibi.png

114627739_p0_master1200.jpg dsvdsvdsv.png imagevsdvdsvsdv.png sdvdsvds.png image.png _Tanya 1.png

Last edited:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I invite you to take a look on my pixiv or patreon, there i post some of the animations who gonna be on the game.(i will try my best to make all scenes animated or maybe 80% of them):giggle:
Thanks for the invite, i'll make sure to drop by sometime.

Also, i don't know how worth it selling your game on Steam would be, but you should at least give it some thought, as it would make buying your game a whole lot easier for folks like me ^^

Reactions: DarthzUnderground

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
Thanks for the invite, i'll make sure to drop by sometime.

Also, i don't know how worth it selling your game on Steam would be, but you should at least give it some thought, as it would make buying your game a whole lot easier for folks like me ^^
I've chosen to provide the game as a benefit to all my Patreon subscribers. I believe it's a convenient way for supporters to acquire the game or people who just want to ''buy'' the game, while expressing my gratitude to them. The Japanese version of the game will be available for purchase on DL Site for the same price as my lower tier subscription."

Reactions: Ljn.... and Creamzo