• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup WhisperingForNothing Collection [2021-07-04] [WhisperingForNothing/Lonelycross]

secrom

Nov 2, 2020
View attachment 1230016

Overview:
WhisperingForNothing (aka Lonelycross) is a 2D artist who draws humanoid female characters such as Pokemon creatures with a human gorgeous body and other parodies too. Also, all his characters are really THICC!​

Updated: 2021-07-04
Artist: WhisperingForNothing
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly in 2k
Pages: 224 (12 animations)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - -
Animations Pack: - - MEGA - -

Credits: Thank you to DeadNX for sharing the animations.

View attachment 1230013 View attachment 1230014 View attachment 1230015 View attachment 1230017 View attachment 1230021 View attachment 1230022 View attachment 1230020 View attachment 1230024 View attachment 1230025 View attachment 1230026 View attachment 1230027
Could you update until the task manager one?

secrom

Nov 2, 2020
I found some animations from this artist on my laptop so here you go! (9 animations with sounds)

UPDATE: Forgot to add some animations to the zip file, apologies! ^-^

UPDATE 2: More animations! Will update if something new comes out.

There is one from task manager now

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020

It's a Mega link.
Ngl it's really easy to update this thread, he has everything publicly on Shitter- sorry, I mean Twitter.
I can try to keep this UTD if anyone cares, but I'm only going to do Animations.
(To clarify why: I don't think 15GB is enough to hold everything, since I'm not going to use the account for just WFN.)

Edit:
I could start a thread for WFN, and keep it relatively UTD (I'd actually get images as well if I did so, since at that point it'd be better to just make an account dedicated to the purpose), but that depends on whether there's an actual need for it.
If anyone wants that (Since this is OOD), just let me know, and I'll at least try.

Last edited:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
And? Who are you, the content police?
Don't be a dick.

It was just a question, I thought he had more animations friend... (I don't know if I expressed myself badly, I'm not fluent in English)
Nah you're fine, he's just being a dick.

Also: No he hasn't. This thread hasn't been updated in almost 2 years.

It covers images pretty well, but even that's OOD. My above post covers 3 animations that I know are missing, but I might be forgetting some, so I'll actually have to check that in a bit, and add what I have and is missing from the OP.

I digress.
You should check out his , as it's more UTD than this is at the moment.
also covers his content to a degree, but it has limits on file size, so quality can be lower than elsewhere (They also don't allow paid content posting).

(Up to date / Out of date)

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
Edit:
I could start a thread for WFN, and keep it relatively UTD (I'd actually get images as well if I did so, since at that point it'd be better to just make an account dedicated to the purpose), but that depends on whether there's an actual need for it.
If anyone wants that (Since this is OOD), just let me know, and I'll at least try.
That would be very much welcome, thank you.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I'm currently updating my Mega files based on what's available on e621, after any necessary conversions to .mp4 format.

Likely contains duplicates, but is up-to-date for all public animations (That I know of) as of me typing this out.
Link is currently down (Along with all the others I have), did some shuffling with my Mega accounts, new link will be posted here, and on the previous post tomorrow, as everything is currently reuploading.
Link has been updated, just click on the link above, or on the quoted post.

Last edited:
Reactions: dejdara