Which woman in games is the most beautiful to you?

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Stumbled across this thread and i immediately thought it would be an interesting exercise to try and narrow my favorite girls down to five. So here goes, in no particular order cause it was already hard enough to get it to five, had about twenty after going through my favorite games.

Selina from Become a Rock Star
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've always had a thing for redheads and Selina has it all, to think i almost didn't go for her cause i thought she was a bit of slut just looking to hook up

Mia from Summer with Mia
I don't even know why i love her so much, i think she just oozes sex, everytime i see her all i can think about is bending her over

Hana from Pale Carnations
What a babe and with an attitude to match, i have her as one of my signatures so i had to include her

Ashley & Kate from False Hero
Twins count as one right? Unfortunately i don't like the game as much as i do the girls in it and these two are just gorgeous

Shani from Desert Stalker
Beautiful dark skin contrasted with those bright blue eyes, i mean just look at her! And it's a great game as well, what more do you want

Sara from Milfy City
Sigh... I know i know, this is the sixth one, but i had to include her. For as much shit as Milfy City gets (rightly so) she's still one of my all time favorites

And that's it, my list of the most beautiful girls in AVN's. There's a lot more offcourse but this is as close as i could get it to five, still a good effort i think ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Stumbled across this thread and i immediately thought it would be an interesting exercise to try and narrow my favorite girls down to five. So here goes, in no particular order cause it was already hard enough to get it to five, had about twenty after going through my favorite games.

I've always had a thing for redheads and Selina has it all, to think i almost didn't go for her cause i thought she was a bit of slut just looking to hook up

Mia from Summer with Mia
I don't even know why i love her so much, i think she just oozes sex, everytime i see her all i can think about is bending her over

What a babe and with an attitude to match, i have her as one of my signatures so i had to include her

Twins count as one right? Unfortunately i don't like the game as much as i do the girls in it and these two are just gorgeous

Beautiful dark skin contrasted with those bright blue eyes, i mean just look at her! And it's a great game as well, what more do you want

Sara from Milfy City
Sigh... I know i know, this is the sixth one, but i had to include her. For as much shit as Milfy City gets (rightly so) she's still one of my all time favorites

And that's it, my list of the most beautiful girls in AVN's. There's a lot more offcourse but this is as close as i could get it to five, still a good effort i think ;)
Don't beat yourself up... Sara is great even though Milker sucks...

Here have a wallpaper... you don't even have to subscribe to Patreon for it....

Back

Aug 3, 2017

Mia from Summer with Mia

Sara from Milfy City

I don't recall playing any of these games (maybe one in the distant past?) so I don't know how those characters act in their respective games, but I dug the little comments you made for why you chose them. And Gesus Krist, Sara looks amazing! Thanks for sharing your picks! (y)

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Mia from Summer with Mia

Sara from Milfy City

I played most of these games. You have a very good taste ;) . But I should let you know that you seem to have misspelled "Mina" in Pale Carnations and uploaded pictures of some inferior girl. It's okay though, mistakes happen! Just thought you should know:p

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
For some reason I like this woman I just saw yesterday in Hotwife Ashley

She is obviously in a "Hotwife" game so she isn't the sexy star but she just looks more "real" to me and it's interesting. (It might get different when she gets some sex scenes. Wonder if she will keep the glasses on her head. :LOL:)

WayneGa07.

Sep 10, 2021
As far as 3D characters.. Very difficult. There are too many to list in the "mom" category based on story/plot context and overall busty milf appearance so I will skip the many characters from those games. Instead, I'll choose a "non-mom" based on how stunning I think her face is, as well as being someone with an attractive personality and overall demeanor.

"Elizabeth" from AoA Academy
She is my GODDESS!Do you know any other characters with her temperament?

Reactions: den_tiger

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
Updating my girls : (no order)

Emma from Become a Rock Star :

Lilith from Demon boy :

Noemi from Dilmur :

Julia from FreshWomen :

Nova & Luna from Eternum :

Emily from Halfway House :

Cece from Leap of Faith :

Elsa from Corporate Culture :

Holly from Our Red String :

Thea from Randel Tales :

Crow from Sanguine Rose :

Mia from Summer Heat :

Nami from Summer's Gone :

Shannon from Unleashed :

Caly from VoidBound :

Brevity Chaos

Jan 28, 2019
As far as 3D characters.. Very difficult. There are too many to list in the "mom" category based on story/plot context and overall busty milf appearance so I will skip the many characters from those games. Instead, I'll choose a "non-mom" based on how stunning I think her face is, as well as being someone with an attractive personality and overall demeanor.

"Elizabeth" from AoA Academy
She's literally a goddess.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
For me the one I'm most smitten with lately is a gal you don't even get a scene with (at least not yet) in Simple Days. The receptionist "Desire" at the BDSM club. DAAAMMMM!!

I am also equally smitten by the stripper Envy in Being a DIK.

But of all time, I can't recall her name but the lead female character in the Depraved Awakening story.

The step-sister of MC in Chasing Sunsets is an honorable mention. Her body alone would start a war.

But the character that i've completely fallen head over heels over is Sage from Being a DIK. That's my dream babe.

Last edited:

Midzayaki

Oct 20, 2021
I feel awkward because I'm a little in love with the character I created for my VN. Autumn Portrait for Annie:
001-TreeHair.jpg

Reactions: Mat33

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
My updated list:
AOA Academy -- Aurora
Bare Witness -- Heidi,Sadie
Become a Rockstar -- Nicole
Chasing Sunsets -- Bianca
COBD -- Victoria
Cybernetic Seduction -- Cleo
Defending Lydia Collier -- Lydia