Which woman in games is the most beautiful to you?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Last edited:

wealthybigpenis

Donor
Nov 25, 2017
all three right here

damn shame it hasn't been updated

even more of a shame it's a blue ball game, but damn they are beautifully done

1614132633226.png

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This must be a theme for me, but for me... All my favorites arent just solely upon their LOOKS. For many, it's their character. I can see a pretty face ANYWHERE, but will I remember their name? Here is my list of names I remember:

Lin, Harem Hotel: Lin by all bases and appearances is a starter character. You expect her to just be a stepping stone to greatness. But even as you gain awesome/pretty characters to learn about and grow to enjoy their quirks, kinks or personalities... You also go back to your first love. That adorable fucking elf that never lets you down, thats grown with you from nothing and sticks by your side constantly exceeding the expectations of her and is likely a focal point within in game conflict...

Ashley, Emma, Maria, Juliet... So many pretty girls that are fun characters, but none beats Lin.

Kana, Corrupted Kingdoms: Kana appears to be a lost wolf-girl, nothing all too important at first glance... but soon you grow with her, get to know her and find yourself heading off into the field to see your wolf-girl mate because YOU are the head of her pack. Why? IDK, it was silly harem BS... But it was fucking sweet and I liked it. This is my list. Now PFFT!

Eve, Summertime Saga: ("So, Asia... Since your DxD take is trash... I can tell you like the lesser ones in all games and media huh?") Well, mister imagined voice of people who hate my take in my head... No. Nothing about Eve is "lesser" even with a super sexy bisexual goth goddess in Odette living RIGHT WITH HER! Eve is the ONLY FUCKING non-comedy character that really is ever 100% nice to protag. (Sorry Judith and Eric, but yea) She sticks by him, is really nice to him and is just cool as hell in every way. She even draws well.

Milia, Monster Girl Club Bifrost: Doubtful anyone is going to put her the list. This demon tsundere deserves a mention. Most of the time, I loathe the Tsundere trope but Milia is one of the shining examples of a great Tsunny like Noire of Neptunia. Her ending makes MGCB a must play game imo alone. It was sweeter than a never ending Slurpee machine. Its definitely one of my top 10 on F95 and makes Remtairy a dev to watch for me personally...

Top 5 will have a PROTAGONIST ending: Karryn, Karryn's Prison. More Remtairy making another interesting character, but for Karryn... Its definitely looks that get her my nod. Her look fits her character and in an attempt to do a clean playthrough, I feel I will root for her nabbing the king as she wants.....

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Ashlyn from Halfway House. She's my new obsession I can't stop thinking about her. Don't care about her ugly personality when you got thighs and a cute face like hers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Wow this might be the one thread I actually went page by page and did not skip anything. I cannot decide, there are just too many beauties, but some very quick that I don't think anybody mentioned. I'm not saying they are my top , but they are totally breathtaking everytime they appear on screen.

EDITED WARNING: Something something Bella's name... murder averted :KEK:

p.s. Ayhsel better edit that last post, just to be sure :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel