VN Ren'Py Which one would you prefer as a mom character in a game.

Which one do you prefer

• Total voters

ulala0077

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2018
Bottom remind me of Tracy. From culture shock, while top I don't know I never seen her on any games I played

Vote : top
Thanks! That's a valuable insight! Even though the bottom is winning in polls. I like your point that the top one doesn't resemble any character from a popular game.

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
I voted top, as for some reason I just prefer the top pic of the two sampled. As her eyes appear to be dark, as well as the eyebrows, it leaves it open to change the characters hair color brown later in the game - basically I feel like you're leaving yourself an option to have the character go through a makeover at some point which could be a fun set of scenes.

Reactions: ulala0077

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
If you were to use the bottoms hair prop on the top it would be amazing, the hair prop really lets the top option down. The top look older, has a more characterful face and frankly it's a better render, the bottom has a rather deformed left breast and not in a natural way rather a stretched image sort of way, perhaps the top does too but since one is clother and the other isn't i really can't say.

Top:
- older looking, perhaps a better milf in that regard
- more characterful face
- bad hair prop (relatively, i've seen worse but it's not as good as in the lower option)

Bottom:
- younger looking, less of a milf
- more generic looking, though the pose looks too close into the camera for such a blank expression, add a slight smile and i suspect she will seem less generic, it;s surprising how a little posing raises a figure from "meh", to decent
- better hair prop by far IMO because it looks more like real hair and the colour has more depth

If you have to pick one i'd go top but only just, try mixing the two a little, or at least switching hair props and clothing the bottom one for a better comparison.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Top looks like a mexican honey, mostly due to the dress. Bot looks like a trashy trailer park everyone's girl next door. Depends on the personality you're going for.

Reactions: ulala0077