Which of these game ideas would you prefer?

RusttyShackleford

Jun 5, 2021
Hey guys, long time lurker posting for the first time.

I'm an aspiring games programmer/indie developer, and am beginning pre-production of an adult game. It'll be a 2d-style game, developed in Unity, with pixel art graphics. I'm debating a few ideas for gameplay/plot, and would like to get some input on which kind of game you guys would play:

1) An action RPG/farming game. You'd be playing a girl running a farm, and would have to catch the monsters yourself. Over time you'd be able to get extra farmhands (girls), who'd be able to help you. The combat system would be very much in the style of Violated Heroine's Zelda-inspired combat, with your clothes being gradually destroyed and, finally, ending up in sexy situations. When you've caught the monsters, you'd have to breed them in order to sell them/their products off. There might also be a light simulation system where you'd be able to train your monsters and enroll them in competitions.

2) A kind of remake of Re:BF, where you'll play as a monster girl hunter/collector. The combat system would be a battle fuck system like in Re:BF or Erotic Night, where you'll have to find their favorite zones, and try not to cum first. You'd be able to bond with your collected monster girls, and have them do different jobs. There'd be a bunch of different monster girls, including some very rare ones.

Regardless of which game I end up making, I'm implementing features like tradable cards/maybe card battles and relationship building mechanics.

So please let me know what you'd like to play - I look forward to your responses :).

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
So I like them both a lot, if you want a more story-based I'd pick 2, if you want a more gameplay based than 1. But I'd say this, I'd give money to #1