Which adult games have the best animation(or,sex scenes)?

Best animation among the following games:

• Total voters

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks :) But depending on poll majority have another view on this.
The only thing that bothered me is i did not get choice to vote for more then 2. this poll needs to have an option for more games thenonly be able to select 2. btw the detail you put into those animations not many can do that. also they make the whole scene come to life.

Reactions: Joraell

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yep, that is more because of the type of game and hype it has created. People see the name and associate it with incest, milf and host sisters and then yes the animations are amazing but I think in this poll yours are the best...

Thanks :) But depending on poll majority have another view on this.

Reactions: Joraell

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Short answer to the poll: look at my signature.
ICSTOR (not in my sig), PhillyGames, Joraell and Porcus deliver the best animations I've seen. I would love to be able to enjoy those in Timestamps too but they won't load fluidly in my PC so I can't judge.

Since ICSTOR is surely making more money than the other 3 devs combined he should theoretically have more powerful hardware too. So it's only fair for me to say that Philly, Joraell and Porcus are the best in this area because they make the most of what they have, providing superb handmade renders at least as good as the other dev's. These are just some general impressions from someone absolutely inexperienced like me.

EDIT: The poll would only allow me to vote for 2, therefore I chose CoBD and Betrayed because in the category Others no credit would go to Porcus and his amazing game.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I can't resist putting this video here, lol :p

I know it's not NSFW, but it shows the possibilities :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Its creation wasn't easy and required a lot of time, but I'm proud of the result, I love those first 7 seconds :love::ROFLMAO:

Hope you like it ;)
Pretty good stuf! But that time ! :D And in overal. I don't see any butts and tits so I don't like it anyway (Standart f95z user).

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
None ... none of them are created by someone that has any ergonomical or animation knowledge. The Visit uses ready animations and the creator didn't bother to touch the expressions or some of the smaller details to make them really OK.
I see that we still have fanatical Milfy City fans/promoters here ... this mediocre stuff is for idiots to pay the dude that's scheming them out of their money. The animations are horrible by any measure. Keep giving him money!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
None ... none of them are created by someone that has any ergonomical or animation knowledge. The Visit uses ready animations and the creator didn't bother to touch the expressions or some of the smaller details to make them really OK.
I see that we still have fanatical Milfy City fans/promoters here ... this mediocre stuff is for idiots to pay the dude that's scheming them out of their money. The animations are horrible by any measure. Keep giving him money!
I think you should try a few more games to try and broaden your horizon.