a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey this is a guess on my part but I think the owner of the internet cafe has something to do with those emails.

And really she is not my type either, to overbearing for my tastes.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I know there are those out there that think incest is being used to much but hey its a taboo fetish that just gets me going and I can not let it go.

After all is said and done and the girls are all pregnant then they all find out there half brother/sisters would be mind blowing.

:heartcoveredeyes:((((Just look at the 3 games in my sig.)))):heartcoveredeyes:
The 3 that are below the pic, but the 2 pics have incest in them to, he he.:closedtongue::heartcoveredeyes:;)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played it and failed the "Monica doesn't have enough lust" check. I see a couple of problems with the system:
1. The player can't see what effects the choices have. This has already been discussed.
2. The player doesn't know how much is needed in each stat. The unclasping in ep4 in locked behind both lust and affection checks.
3. Once the player is behind, it is impossible to catch up, since some stat increases are relying on stuff like successfully completing scenes. This "forces" some content, for instance, if you don't spank Katie you will lag behind.

But the big one seems to be feedback.

I'll just console cheat for now. Still enjoying the game immensely ;-)

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Ok finally played the 0.06 update and it's really good, seriously Cheeky you know how to write some damn good smut :p Katie is simply amazing and the way she and MC play off each other is so fun and so frickin hot. BTW Cheeky if i choose to have fun with the ugly neighbor and said that Katie's friends are hot when she asked, will that end up screwing me over or is this meant to be harem style game so there won't be any negative outcomes from those decisions ?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Just played it and failed the "Monica doesn't have enough lust" check. I see a couple of problems with the system:
1. The player can't see what effects the choices have. This has already been discussed.
2. The player doesn't know how much is needed in each stat. The unclasping in ep4 in locked behind both lust and affection checks.
3. Once the player is behind, it is impossible to catch up, since some stat increases are relying on stuff like successfully completing scenes. This "forces" some content, for instance, if you don't spank Katie you will lag behind.

But the big one seems to be feedback.

I'll just console cheat for now. Still enjoying the game immensely ;-)
You call these "problems" instead I enjoy the gameplay that makes me pay attention to each choice and really PLAY the game.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm in two-minds right now. I started playing on the previous version and I immediately loved this game, especially Katie. Then comes this update which has EXCELLENT content, but unfortunately I feel like the pacing is far too slow.

When a game is progressing in a linear manner like this game, I feel that the pace needs to be quicker. This update's content is pretty much the same as previous update. Monica/Zarah still talking about the photoshoot. Katie/Debbie/Lily still talking about Roger's party. Jenna still talking about cafe. There is no actual progress story-wise.

It's also a bit concerning that the update is basically half a day worth (granted with TONS of content), but with the next 3 days booked in (Mon-Monica, Tue-Katie, Wed-Jenna), I'm really afraid that it might need 6 further updates just to get there. That is extremely slow because right now, there is not even a clear main storyline yet. What is the actual plot of the game? As far as I can see so far, it's basically about the mysterious email, right? But what we get so far is pretty much individual character arcs, with Jenna's being very loosely tied to the mysterious email plot line.

Once again, I'm not complaining about the amount of content. I think it's magnificent that each update seems to produce content for pretty much every character involved in the game. But I think the content could've been presented in a different and better way.

Still a fan, still think the game is excellent.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Ok finally played the 0.06 update and it's really good, seriously Cheeky you know how to write some damn good smut :p Katie is simply amazing and the way she and MC play off each other is so fun and so frickin hot. BTW Cheeky if i choose to have fun with the ugly neighbor and said that Katie's friends are hot when she asked, will that end up screwing me over or is this meant to be harem style game so there won't be any negative outcomes from those decisions ?
Well if u have done it that way and it does screw u over ,u are not the only one as i did same thing and katie's friend dropped me in it by saying she was my type and katie didnt look too happy and i messed up with anyway as the lust and relationship points were not high enough :frown: I also tried the shift o for cheats but nothing come up so i'll be trying again soon lol

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohhhh I'm liking this game more and more I would like it to have more exhibitionism and more spicy scenes I love no Panties things

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks. It's one of my consistent errors when I'm typing quickly: their instead of there; form instead of from and typing "embarrass" I always fuck up with. I take my grammar and spelling seriously (as it bothers me when it's shit), so please continue to point out anything you see
It was fucking gold, fits in with the irreverent tone between them. Plus fishing out spiders in the morning is really fucking weird anyway when you think about it lol. But then again I'd probably do it if it got me laid each time =P.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm in two-minds right now. I started playing on the previous version and I immediately loved this game, especially Katie. Then comes this update which has EXCELLENT content, but unfortunately I feel like the pacing is far too slow.

When a game is progressing in a linear manner like this game, I feel that the pace needs to be quicker. This update's content is pretty much the same as previous update. Monica/Zarah still talking about the photoshoot. Katie/Debbie/Lily still talking about Roger's party. Jenna still talking about cafe. There is no actual progress story-wise.

It's also a bit concerning that the update is basically half a day worth (granted with TONS of content), but with the next 3 days booked in (Mon-Monica, Tue-Katie, Wed-Jenna), I'm really afraid that it might need 6 further updates just to get there. That is extremely slow because right now, there is not even a clear main storyline yet. What is the actual plot of the game? As far as I can see so far, it's basically about the mysterious email, right? But what we get so far is pretty much individual character arcs, with Jenna's being very loosely tied to the mysterious email plot line.

Once again, I'm not complaining about the amount of content. I think it's magnificent that each update seems to produce content for pretty much every character involved in the game. But I think the content could've been presented in a different and better way.

Still a fan, still think the game is excellent.
I partly disagree. IMO the pacing is fine. I wasn't particularly interested in this game prior to this update, which really flashed out the characters (Jenna, Katie and her friends) for me. Good tension buildup and character development will make the hot stuff all that much rewarding in the end.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I partly disagree. IMO the pacing is fine. I wasn't particularly interested in this game prior to this update, which really flashed out the characters (Jenna, Katie and her friends) for me. Good tension buildup and character development will make the hot stuff all that much rewarding in the end.
Good tension buildup and character development can still be achieved with a faster pace. Just to be clear, the pace here is in relation to the main story and the fact that the game is linear. The main story's progress is directly tied up to the in-game timeline.

You said that the characters were really flashed out this update. I agree with this, we definitely learn more about the characters. But let's remember that this is only Day 2 in the game. The amount of character development in relation to the game only being on the second day is what I considered as mismatched. Normally, this might not be a problem. But because the game is linear (in a timeline sense, not in the sense of having no branches), the main storyline is lagging far behind because it is only still Day 2.

So what we have so far is good character development, but at the expense of main storyline's progress because the pace (timeline) moves very slowly. The main story can't advance if the timeline doesn't move forward. If the game continue to progress in half a day per update, that'd mean six months (Merry Christmas!) just to get to Wednesday (Jenna's day off). The main story can't really move in 3 days time unless the game is planned to finish in say 7 days.

I also mentioned that the content could've been presented differently. Let's talk about this update's content. It's basically character development on every single character in the game. Why can't all those actually happened on Day 3? The Monica talk could be done as one of the things they do together on Monday. The Katie "practice for Roger's party" could be done at night on Monday (day before the party, "let's get ready" for it). The Jenna talk/boob-grab could be done at night after a small bonding time between them during their Monday lunch (maybe even a little more progress on mysterious email plot).

But by putting all those on Day 2, there is no chance for the main storyline to progress at all. This is why I'm in two minds about the game. Yes, I think the content (character development) is excellent. But I think the main plot development can use a lot of improvement.

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes