• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Wow! Found this game yesterday and played it. The story so far is very exciting and sexy.
The neighbour was a downturn for me. I find her not sexy at all. I will check her next round out.
Good thing, you are not forced to things you not want, yet. Nice!

Some things are a bit weird for me to understand.
Why have dad's girlfriend the right to throw out the MC?
Why is it not ok to have a relationship or sex with Monica and her daughters?
(Original story, Monica is the mother and the girls are the sisters? Was changed because Patreon thingy?)

Thanks for the great game, looking out for more.

(English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.)

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
It should be available for everyone. So check his patreon to have the newest informations

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow! Found this game yesterday and played it. The story so far is very exciting and sexy.
The neighbour was a downturn for me. I find her not sexy at all. I will check her next round out.
Good thing, you are not forced to things you not want, yet. Nice!

Some things are a bit weird for me to understand.
Why have dad's girlfriend the right to throw out the MC?
Why is it not ok to have a relationship or sex with Monica and her daughters?
(Original story, Monica is the mother and the girls are the sisters? Was changed because Patreon thingy?)

Thanks for the great game, looking out for more.

(English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.)[/QUOTE
Yes - the neighbour may not be for everyone (she's some sexual relief for anyone that needs it while the main relations slowly build up).
I am going to continue to try my best go give people options so they don't have to do something they don't want to (i.e. the MC will only spy/creep if the player chooses, or will only have sex with charaters that he wants to.....). I don't like games where you have a particular role in mind (nice guy, romantic, creep, dominator) but forced into choices that don't fit this, so will try to avoid this.
Dad's girlfriend doesn't have the right to throw out MC, but MC doesn't want the hassle of living with her (cos she is so difficult), so is waiting for the will reading to see what happens (but Dad did promise girlfriend she wouldn't have to leave the house before he died). More info when the will scene happens.
Not 100% OK for sex with the other characters, but a little weird because MC grew up with them as a kid (so "quasi" sister / mother relationships), but not 100% taboo, so will happen. Biggest concern would be for Monica, because MCs Mom was her best friend and she helped raise MC as a kid....

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If you guys would get over to Patreon and give this man some money, you could read these for yourself! This is a fun game. Help a dev out!

Hello Folks,
I took a half day from work today, so between now and Sunday I expect to make a lot of progress on 0.07a. Other than a few hours on Sunday, I am pretty free for the weekend, so I expect to get about 30 hours in between now and Sunday night, so I'll publish an update early Monday with a progress report. There will definitely be a release before the end of the month...

Minor spoilers (don't read if you want the next episode to be a complete surprise...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So approx 11 scenes, which at the moment will probably need to be broken across two episode, but the next release should be as long (or longer) than previous releases as I don't want to put out shortened episodes and it will be out this month! Let me know if any Qs

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
That did sound pretty bad :closedeyesmile: Maybe you should change Formerly Rude back to Presently Rude x'D:angel:

Reactions: N7

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Folks, As always - Let me know what you think. What you liked / what you didn't like and what you would like to see more off in future episodes.
Really cool as always. Sexual tension and relationship are growing organically and nothing feels forced nor stale. Top notch writing IMO.

Interpreting some reaction to your choices is scarcely complicated (I mean by that there are 1/2 choices where I'm not confident about their reaction (not sure if they're reacting negatively or if it's playful banter)). But it didn't seem to impact too much and din't impact my playthrough negatively.

This guy days are super long tho.

Hope we get the opportunity to hatefuck Elaine and put that bitch in her place.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Really cool as always. Sexual tension and relationship are growing organically and nothing feels forced nor stale. Top notch writing IMO.

Interpreting some reaction to your choices is scarcely complicated (I mean by that there are 1/2 choices where I'm not confident about their reaction (not sure if they're reacting negatively or if it's playful banter)). But it didn't seem to impact too much and din't impact my playthrough negatively.

This guy days are super long tho.

Hope we get the opportunity to hatefuck Elaine and put that bitch in her place.
Yes. The days are pretty packed. Not sure what to do here. Keep going as is or spread over more days (but if that happens, you could potentially go a whole day without speaking to one of the main NPCs, so not sure how that would go down with players??). Let me know if you have any suggestions....
As for the choices, some of them should be pretty obvious, but I do want some which are nuanced and not 100% clear to MC which is the correct choice (similar to real life). In general, Katie likes banter/jokes but when she is feeling particularly sad/emotional, she may prefer some nice comments. Jenna likes some flirting, but nothing too direct/crude and don't try to push her too much into choices (gentle persuasion is better). Monica likes compliments, but don't be too flirty/suggestive when she is sober. When she is drinking.... Push your luck!

And Elaine will feature more in future episodes and will definitely be some options for revenge....

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes