Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, just starting this game and ... just asking ... are there any worthless (read lewd) scenes with Jenna. As far as I saw characters, only she is really interesting for me ...

Aug 5, 2016
Do you guys ever compare characters across games that have the same model? Like Katie from this game is a pretty generic model but I think I like her best of all the characters across games that use that model, except maybe Dana from Dreaming of Dana. Really speaks to the importance of character development and sensuality for there to be variation there.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Do you guys ever compare characters across games that have the same model? Like Katie from this game is a pretty generic model but I think I like her best of all the characters across games that use that model, except maybe Dana from Dreaming of Dana. Really speaks to the importance of character development and sensuality for there to be variation there.
i prefere her version in My legacy

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this game is def gonna go to shit if you are going for the herem ending (which i am) but that seems amazing

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Not to mention many casuals like me who don't even know about most these games and devs get a chance to know about their work and become a pateron if they like it.
you do realize this dev posts the game for free after a bit right? you would discover it reguardless

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
EDIT: updated for Episode 7

Hey guys,

I made a simple little mod to play this game more easily without needing a walk-through. I added + and - signs after every choice to indicate where it will lead directly or eventually as in some cases the point is only gained after going through multiple choices.

Legend:
+ - one point will be added/subtracted
++ -- multiple points to gain/lose
-M+L -Z+L a friendship point will be lost but a lust point will be gained
---- game over

instructions: extract in the game folder and overwrite existing files.
Can we get an updated version for ep 8?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can we get an updated version for ep 8?
It's really not necessary for Ep8. Everything's pretty straightforward in regards to the party, and as long as you're nice to Sammy, it's really easy to get the best (and most humiliating for Roger/Natasha) outcome.

All in all, Ep8 is easily the most straightforward and "easy to do" part of the game. Can't really go wrong, as long as you continue to "play your part"...

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
Just "discovered" this game and played it through EP 8. Well made, with good story and wonderful renders. Katie has got to be one of the hottest VN characters around, and her friends aren't bad either.

Reactions: CheekyGimp and onby

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The waitress has likely something to do with MC's, mothers and fathers past yeah. That statement from Bella that he should be careful with Monica and she had hoped he would not have had to use that option was also interesting. She could well be the mailer as well, but what her connection is with the waitress then.......

Further for Dev agreed this game was a very pretty surprise to discover and great fun to play.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
I really don't like these revenge plots against women that also remove the woman forever. Just like in Freeloading Family when they got rid of the teacher. There should have been an option to bail on the plan, or at least to only humiliate Roger and not Natasha, and keep secretly seeing Natasha.

U

User_130505

I really don't like these revenge plots against women that also remove the woman forever. Just like in Freeloading Family when they got rid of the teacher. There should have been an option to bail on the plan, or at least to only humiliate Roger and not Natasha, and keep secretly seeing Natasha.
But what if it turns out that being humiliated turns her on?
She could very well be back as a sex toy for him later on.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Just "discovered" this game and played it through EP 8. Well made, with good story and wonderful renders. Katie has got to be one of the hottest VN characters around, and her friends aren't bad either.
Indeed. This game is very high quality, and the katie-and-friends-foursome route has been building up as my preferred one for quite some time (even if I can't let down the other sister on the side). I find the kind of flirty banter Katie and the MC share irresistible.

I just found the conclusion of last update a serious letdown to a very good subplot, the annoying "stairway to heaven" progression trope applied in the worst way. Katie and the MC have been heavily flirting, teasing, and making out for days, they recently had a dry humping session, he proved his loyalty and worth to her in a stellar way by fulfilling her revenge plot beyond her expectations, she has bloody stars in her eyes and flooding insides about him... and it all comes down to a pathetic, keep-him-kinda-satisfied-but-at-arms-length HJ? Outrageous. I can understand them having a few romantic/sexual hangups at the beginning because of their quasi-stepsiblings past, but they should have burned well beyond them to home base by now.

The only other issue I have with this otherwise excellent game is the buttugly faces of Monica and worse Zara. With their coarse features, big noses, bloated lips, and huge jawbones, they remind me of ogresses or cavewomen. I love Monica's personality and character, but any facial close-up of hers makes me cringe (and with her kissing fetish, we get a lot of them). As it concerns Zara, I find nothing especially attractive in her character, so I speed-click or skip through all her scenes like a madman and dearly wish one could alienate her enough to remove her Mordor/Neanderthal looks from the playthrough for good.

Reactions: keeley9 and Cico8

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Besides would you really back a woman and date her as a girlfriend that treated someone you saw for a long time as a sister that way and wanted to do such things to her? Maybe you would still want to use her for your pleasure, but romantic feelings? Besides MC already has enough much more interesting options for that, if you like fucked up that model should do you perfectly.:p

This was about protecting and looking after a woman you do care about, if something was trying to do to a woman that I consider as a sister as Natasha did to Katie, I might get pretty pissed off as well. :evilsmile:

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes