botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I mean, I really like incest games, but considering how many of them are there, the point that WTHI has no incest is what sets it apart.

You get a totally different dynamic when the girls don't have to feel bad about developing feelings and lust for you and that makes the difference.

I mean, the stuff we already did with Monica, even if she was drunk as shit, it would have been sick in RL if she was the MCs mother.
This way there's just the age gap, which would be not noteworthy at all, if we treated relationships between older women and younger men the same as the other way around.

Same goes for her daughters. Katie only has to be reserved because her friendship with the MC changes into something more etc..

If they were the MC's mom and sisters, I could mention half a dozen games with a similar premise AND the pace would seem totally off.

@CheekyGimp: With each update I like your game more and this one was no exception, if I have anything left to spare, I'll start at least a minimum support on patreon. Keep up the good work.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I'd guess a patch changing the script wouldn't be so difficult, since the game already has a mother and two daughters.
People who think incest is not needed can just play the neutered version.
A neutered version implies that incest was edited out of the game (like StS, DoD), when it actually wasn't there to begin with in this case.

As for the patch, IMO it wouldn't be enough just to change their names, you'd have to go through the script and edit the dialog so that it reflects a mother/sister relationship more than what it is now. And it's a pretty text-heavy game so far.

Like I don't particularly care for incest, but I'd rather patch the incest back into a well-written game than have unconvincing relationships like Landlady and Tenant spoil the immersion.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
WTF For real now ???

I´ve started to play this game TODAY, with the v0.6 before the party. And i was like "(browse through vn´s i didn´t play yet) "Where the heart is" hmm i recognize this mother oO(Ah Mrs. Turner!) hm, graphics looks decent, story is hmmm both parents dead ? Hmmmmmm... well let´s give it a go, what can i lose....!! B A M !!
What a fucking enjoyable game !
The story, the writing, the pacing, the characters (AWWW MONICA RAAAWR) absolutly adorable !

AND GUESS WHAT, i check back here to write this post ONLY TOO SEE THERES THE UPDATE WITH *AUDITION AHAHAHAHHA

i can´t agree more like botc76 did before me @CheekyGimp keep up your wonderful work ! If i can manage my b.acc right i will pledge you !

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
That Daz model has a very tiny turn in her eye. About 2% cock-eyed. I thought it was just mine and literally spent about 30hours (when I first got started) trying to correct it because I thought I fucked up. But it's in your images too. I actually quite like it as I think it makes her look a little more realistic. Anyone else notice it? Or maybe it's just me that's cock-eyed all along :p
I just figured you were a Tanya George/Tatyana Georgieva fan :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

O

Old Bear

For the end of the date night with Monica, there will be some "progression" as she will have had a few drinks. I am 95-99% mind made up on how far this progression should go (not too far), but interested in what people think. 2-3 word response will do (none, hug, kiss, french kiss, cop a feel, FJ, HJ, BJ, Fuck her brains out)!!
@Carlo S told me about this game, and I liked this game, before playing, thanks :D

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Can we get a change log for v0.07a or did I just miss it skimming over the recent posts? Thanks! :firstimekiss:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
A neutered version implies that incest was edited out of the game (like StS, DoD), when it actually wasn't there to begin with in this case.

As for the patch, IMO it wouldn't be enough just to change their names, you'd have to go through the script and edit the dialog so that it reflects a mother/sister relationship more than what it is now. And it's a pretty text-heavy game so far.

Like I don't particularly care for incest, but I'd rather patch the incest back into a well-written game than have unconvincing relationships like Landlady and Tenant spoil the immersion.
The game has a clear incest setting to me. Had the Patreon censorship not happened I'd bet this would've had the incest tag. The whole convoluted thing of the dead mother is as non sensical as the landlady plot, with the only purpose of avoiding the incest name.
Anyway, I'm not a modder, I don't have the knowledge to make a patch, like there's a lot of others made for similar games. But I'm sure other incest fans like me would appreciate it too.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I really don't like Monica or that new bitch, but the dynamics between Katie and MC made the update worth it to me. I wish many other developers had the good idea of putting some comedy in.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes