asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Really fun update with a lot of sexy scenes.

Two scenes left me with a sense of unease. One was almost certainly intentional. The second, I can't figure out if it was an intentional plot point or throwing a bone to the incels.
I downloaded compressed version when I downloaded, dont know if I accidentaly clicked compressed or if there were "full" version.. Just writing this now, havent checked.. What is the dif, and will I miss some content if I keep the compressed

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
I downloaded compressed version when I downloaded, dont know if I accidentaly clicked compressed or if there were "full" version.. Just writing this now, havent checked.. What is the dif, and will I miss some content if I keep the compressed
You won't miss any content between the compressed version and full. It's mainly file size and render quality.

Reactions: asgardtipar2
May 5, 2018
As I am not a play through it once and delete it guy I appreciate a compressed version, to save storage space. But I am a mega pc guy so if anyone has a mega pc version compressed or not please share, thank you.
And from what I'm reading the sister with the glasses, Jenna if I'm not mistaken didn't get much love this update, but I am patient and look forward to the next update.
I'm not exactly new, but I am half retarded, so what is the difference between compressed and uncompressed besides size difference?

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Oh ok. Should've asked for a walkthrough then. Here ya go :):
I asked for a changelog cause I dont like interacting with all the characters in the game . if the characters I prefer gets updates in the new version only then I play it. Thats why I wanted to see the chagelog of the current version. Thanks for the link to the walkthrough though

Yander

Aug 3, 2017
Obsidu - You are a talented render artist. You design a FUTA and I'll make you a bonus episode for all of the support since Day 0! But it's not happening to Monica and it's not getting into the general release version! :)
Heh isn't it easy to add it without brake storyline : something like nightmare with some feeling guilty for her or something like this... even can be avoided with futahaters by creating skip (something like not for weakwilled)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I asked for a changelog cause I dont like interacting with all the characters in the game . if the characters I prefer gets updates in the new version only then I play it. Thats why I wanted to see the chagelog of the current version. Thanks for the link to the walkthrough though
Then maybe just ask "is there new content for X?" rather than asking changelog/walkthrough.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Then maybe just ask "is there new content for X?" rather than asking changelog/walkthrough.
yeah but people tends to spill spoilers ...but since with the updated version comes the updated changelog so I prefer giving that a glance before playing that version

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes