Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, gee willikers, I see there's a game out there now. Thus, I feel it's time for my standard warning:

IF you are someone who IS playing this game RIGHT NOW and you feel the uncontrollable urge burning within you to comment on this game because it's so TOTALLY RAD and AWESOME... remember:

SPOILER BOX!

The rest of us underprivileged game players appreciate your courtesy.

Denkyew.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Well, gee willikers, I see there's a game out there now. Thus, I feel it's time for my standard warning:

IF you are someone who IS playing this game RIGHT NOW and you feel the uncontrollable urge burning within you to comment on this game because it's so TOTALLY RAD and AWESOME... remember:

SPOILER BOX!

Denkyew.
How?

Reactions: User #19006

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The little three dot thing above the text typing area is a mini-menu.

Clicking on that will show "spoiler".

Clicking on THAT will then bring you a "title box" that you can name your spoiler (hitting return at this point labels the box "spoiler", which is enough for most people.

Next, you will see something like this:

[ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER ]

If you type in between the brackets, that is between spoiler one and spoiler two, anything you type there will be hidden in a spoiler box. Cool, right?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Not everyone has your expertise, my son...I am building my karmic reward.

Plus, I like to pepper a few non-sarcastic posts around, just to show off another of my multiple personalities.

Don't listen to him...none of the rest of us do...

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017

SPOILER BOX!

Denkyew.
good post ^ read post ^ please read post ^
thank you have a nice day :D

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Somehow i knew this would happen, at least cheeky tried ,am a bit disappointed to say the least am also not playing compressed version,actually not just disappointed am angry as fuck but i will respect the rules and keep it to myself,but even if the complete version is posted i will wait the number of days cheeky asked, call me a fool because there is no bonus but i was gonna wait anyways so thanks for your wonderfull work Cheeky and Aellion.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes