4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
If the master plan goes ahead unchanged.... there would be a shorter history before WIAB.
I'm out of reacts, but wow. What this the female protag idea? So the short history might then be Helen's story? That would make it in line with GL - a story for each generation. Although I would like for the idea of parallel story telling where we play as Emilio in the duration between WiaB and SG (not for lewds because that's not my thing). Effectively you'd have all these different overlapping perspectives with cameos from each, all observing the hot mess (not Leia, the actual hot mess).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm out of reacts, but wow. What this the female protag idea? So the short history might then be Helen's story? That would make it in line with GL - a story for each generation. Although I would like for the idea of parallel story telling where we play as Emilio in the duration between WiaB and SG (not for lewds because that's not my thing). Effectively you'd have all these different overlapping perspectives with cameos from each, all observing the hot mess (not Leia, the actual hot mess).
Since I don't remember if Ocean spoke publicly about this, I prefer not to say any more. However, for your peace of mind, I have no specific details of any kind.

buttler69

Oct 13, 2023
just incest?? or something else too?

there is no description of changes on both WIAB and SG. It just says "Content Changed. This fanmade modification introduces modifications and content."

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Oh nice, very nice! I knew about the number planned but no other details.
Also, let the speculation begin (again)...

Summer's Gone = named after the 2012 electropop album 'Summer's Gone,' by American band Odesza.

P.L.F. = also named after music. Is it a song title, album title, band name? Is it in English, German?

How about the American grindcore punk band, 'Pretty Little Flower,' now known simply as 'P.L.F.'?

Reactions: BobTheDuck

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It wasn't GL that finished writing it, it was his wife. GL complained that his vision for visual affects wasn't realized, which is why he went back adding cgi and scenes that nobody wanted. In a very indirect way, it does relate to WIAB, as he took a perfectly good game a good portion of the way through through the story, only to remove the hot scenes, and add facial expressions and shadows that nobody was asking for.
W/e though, the dev has his loyal supporters that prefer images over continuing the story, each their own.
I prefer the rework. especially the changes to Miru

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I have a little theory about Leia’s main source of income and the reason why she got into trouble. A little hint from Emilio when he was discussing the preferences of men at the club. Collecting information for subsequent blackmail and obtaining benefits from various politicians, businessmen, etc. So she most likely stepped on someone’s tail.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I have a little theory about Leia’s main source of income and the reason why she got into trouble. A little hint from Emilio when he was discussing the preferences of men at the club. Collecting information for subsequent blackmail and obtaining benefits from various politicians, businessmen, etc. So she most likely stepped on someone’s tail.
ooh I really like this take, she does said that the drugs is Uncle Joe's business and she only taken care of it while he is in jail. That may explain some things, even Helen accident and why she thought in calling William, to all effects, a outsider to help her.

Regarding main source of income I am far more curius of Dylan. Joes is a criminal, Scarllet works at the hospital but I think her jobs is more administrative, Helen seems to have been a housewife all her life. The Zanes seems relatively wealth, it cant all be Leia, and if Dylan was a part of Joes Mc ehy was not he who stepped up to take care of things ?

Reactions: Schattenlust

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
ooh I really like this take, she does said that the drugs is Uncle Joe's business and she only taken care of it while he is in jail. That may explain some things, even Helen accident and why she thought in calling William, to all effects, a outsider to help her.

Regarding main source of income I am far more curius of Dylan. Joes is a criminal, Scarllet works at the hospital but I think her jobs is more administrative, Helen seems to have been a housewife all her life. The Zanes seems relatively wealth, it cant all be Leia, and if Dylan was a part of Joes Mc ehy was not he who stepped up to take care of things ?
Wealth comes from Helen. Dylan just a mechanic.

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes