VN Others Completed When I Saw My Childhood Friend Girl After A Long Separation, I Just Said "Too Hot!" [House of Mallows]

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You ever get that feeling when someone around you says something so moronic you end up scratching your head wondering how they manage to dress themselves?

I get that every time I go into a thread of a Japanese game and see whining about censorship.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
i like the jap' title and i want a sequel.

"When I Saw My Childhood Friend Girl After A Long Separation, I Just Said "Too Hot!" Hot like this summer in the 90s, I was 6 years old and I built a beautiful sand castle with my brother, my cousin, and a friend and I had eaten a chocolate ice cream before seeing my friend childhood run on the beach"

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Holy crap. It's a wonder how she can keep that bush under that tiny bikini.

Still hot artwork though.

EDIT:
Laserdick and lightholes are annoying, though again. Then again it is a Japanese game, so I don't know why I even thought the censorship only applied ot the preview images.
LOL yeah, but keep in mind that in Japan, pubic hair is among the lewdest things you can depict, according to their sometimes weird censorship rules. The japanese fapper probably enjoys them more than seeing the insides of a pussy.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
i really don't understand how censorship works some times it's a really tiny strip that doesn't cover anything and here its massive, like in the last pick you could see more skin with her bikini on.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
You ever get that feeling when someone around you says something so moronic you end up scratching your head wondering how they manage to dress themselves?

I get that every time I go into a thread of a Japanese game and see whining about censorship.
to be fair, the white out censor is one of the more intolerable ones.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
to be fair, the white out censor is one of the more intolerable ones.
All of them are awful, censorship is a shit thing my point was that all Japanese games have them so people may as well be complaining water is too wet. It's not going to change, it's their law.

Occasionally you get a translator that will replace a part of the art to "remove" the censorship but it's usually pretty obvious. On very rare occasions a removal patch will be released but the vast majority of games out of Japan are forever censored yet in every .. single .. thread you see people whine about it. Usually the same names.

It's like they expect a different outcome.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
All of them are awful, censorship is a shit thing my point was that all Japanese games have them so people may as well be complaining water is too wet. It's not going to change, it's their law.

Occasionally you get a translator that will replace a part of the art to "remove" the censorship but it's usually pretty obvious. On very rare occasions a removal patch will be released but the vast majority of games out of Japan are forever censored yet in every .. single .. thread you see people whine about it. Usually the same names.

It's like they expect a different outcome.

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

Reactions: Avaron1974

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
At this point we are gonna need UN action to remove japan's censorship laws, for the betterment of humanity.