malice12

Dec 17, 2021
i like the comedy, Ellis is so cute and there's a loli scene. I just didn't like the approach on h-scenes, felt like there's so much foreplay and penetrations, it did lessen a bit after sometime or maybe i just got used to it.

But i enjoyed my time playing even if i didn't get to satisfy my desires that much.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone know where I can find the spirit culprit?
Late response, but you can find the culprit by using the transformation removal liquid item thing on the blond girl near the mayor's house. You'll know it's her because she's the only other character in the game with an on-screen portrait outside of the textbox.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
According to in-game hints from the developer, there are apparently six endings. There's four endings mainly involved with Jail, Skye, Kenji, and Kaiser (that beastman pretending to be a treasure chest). The other two endings are apparently more like minor variations of two of the endings in the previously mentioned four. (This is just my assumption so far.) I've managed to only obtain two endings with Jail, one with a pregnant Ellie and another without pregnancy. There's various factors to consider, like how much sex Ellie has had, if she's a pervert, and apparently how many times a particular h-scene with one of the heroes was recalled.

Reactions: thanboxay

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im trying to get to the mountain...got as far as talking to the teacher.etc and then someone came running into the classroom and now i need to find this missing person (TAKASHI )

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote