VN What races would you like to see in a adult visual novel

kittyonweed

Nov 9, 2017
Hi guys, I'm an artist who's planning on making an adult game like summer time saga with fantasy elements, I wanted to know what are some good races to be put in

• Hey there
Reactions: Xanado

Venusian

Dec 8, 2020
Even though I'm personally partial to unique fantasy races, you can't really go wrong with the likes of elves and orcs, people know what to expect. Though it's probably worth taking a look at more obscure fantasy races to give your game a bit of uniqueness. Beastmen and Kemonomimis have a fair amount of familiarity whilst not being quite as abundant as Tolkein-races though they may not be everyone's cup of tea. Depending on how much you want to put into worldbuilding, making your own fantasy races is another option.
They're just my personal opinions.

JagerMammon

Apr 11, 2021
I have two unique races in the game I'm developing, PM for details if you're interested.
Either way good luck!

Nov 24, 2022
Just no furries please :LOL: There are hundreds of different variations of "elves", "nymphs" and other related humanoids to pick from.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
slime girls would be amazing, the ability to shapeshift your body entirely as well as slime being almost the same texture as a vagina or silicone so any part can be fucked is something i like seeing