VN Others Abandoned What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!? [v0.03] [CriticalBliss]

Volox

Jun 15, 2017
Update - New release window is mid September to the end of September due to an update on the game engine. They listed a whole bunch of features added but the most noticeable ones were event replay and cg gallery.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I feel like this project is starting to get..."questionable"...Especially because of the Total lack of infos....

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
they got a discord if you want more info.
I know, but they're not exactly sharing more infos and news on the game there;
still in august, if I remember well, they announced a new build coming before the end of 2017, which never happened too...
Since there is a professional artist behind I doubt the project will disappear into the void and that they'll run a way with the money collected, but the lack of news is still disappointing.

Reactions: ponyguy

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I see, well the game is set to be released this year on Steam so I am sure they are working on it. Although it would be nice to have some news.

Reactions: ponyguy

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I doubt the game is abandoned or something. They just don't communicate much...

Lardman

May 26, 2017
I think this will be really good. On their discord they say there will be 20 CG from Lasterk

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
The game its a kickstarter project and will be released when its fully complete, they were planning for a nutaku exclusive release around may if i recall correctly and after 3 months or something the game would release on other platforms too.

The guys behind it are the owners of lewdgamer and expectations from the community are high for this hopefully they will be reached.

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Absolutely no communication since May?
Uh, even if they're still working on this and they wouldn't release new builds till it's finished this is not really the best practice for devs who have a Patreon. :confused:

Reactions: flufficorrider5

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Absolutely no communication since May?
Uh, even if they're still working on this and they wouldn't release new builds till it's finished this is not really the best practice for devs who have a Patreon. :confused:
They backed the project on kickstarter ( or something like that...I don't remember...) and it's going on steam as well on it's release...patreon is just a "plus"...
BUT
I just went on their discord, and it looks like their editor dropped the project on july, because apparently their team failed to deliver the script for the game multiple time...That's not a good sign...
01/07/2018
Greetings, everyone! This is one of those announcements nobody wants to see, but unfortunately it is time that I make it. I am starting Graduate School in August, and I have said publicly that I will be dropping the project if I did not receive the scripts by July 1. We started this project over a year ago, and this was the lowest amount of time I could take to get a project of this projected length to a publishable point. Because this did not happen, I am announcing that I will not be editing What!? My Neighbors are Demons!!?. I love all of you, and I wish the project the best of luck. Thank you for your support.The only thing I know is that Logic does have another editor lined up, so hopefully things will move along as well as they can.
~Ryechu
And this was the last announcement on their discord...nothing else from july...

Reactions: Gaboris