VN Others Abandoned What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!? [v0.03] [CriticalBliss]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
azefazef.png

Overview:
Selene, who used to be a rather lewd girl, is trying her best to get her life together after a bad breakup. However, everything gets turned upside down when a pair of mischievous demons (a succubus and an incubus), pretending to be humans, move in next door to her. The two twins end up taking it upon themselves to “show her the error of her ways” by putting her in various unfortunate situations.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Demo v0.03
Language: English
Genre: Mind Break, Transformation, Corruption, Moral Degeneration, Yuri, Genderbending, Mind Control, Futanari, Monsters, BDSM, Incest

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - -

6.JPG 7.JPG pj89msnvrr03.jpg 6c0sguxw3m2i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Shit, some of that art is fucking great!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Damn, this looks good. And with genres like those, how could I say no?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Wow, this game looks really good indeed, I usually don't see this quality in art apart from Japanese games.
Now, we'll see if the story and the fetishes involved are on par :)

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Not bad ,the guy is the owner of Lewdsgamer.com. I guess after reviewing they decided to make one. Good Luck

Reactions: ponyguy

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Those guys raised a Ton on kickstarter, but that's to be expected, considering the art quality, which is Really good.

Reactions: ponyguy

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well this project seems to have stalled out unfortunately
I don't think so...Their Kickstarter campaign was a Huge success, they're even planning or release the game on steam.
At the end of june they said that chapter one will be released in the "near future" ( what does it mean? no idea) and thatthe full title will be released around december / january (hopefully, but we all know how games tend to get delayed, especially when given a long schedule like this....)

Reactions: setter6