What my mission is

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Currently doing Renders for and
Offering 3d Render services for game creators who need the extra GPU and CPU power.I Tend to do a lot of Pro-Bono or below cost work for game makers just message me.

The other project that I'm hoping will become my main project is to make a new Patreon-Like site designed for Adult Content Creators starting with adult game makers. It's in the works as we speak but as you can imagine there are a lot of costs in starting this with the Legal Protections that need to be filed and legal consulting, Building out the site and making sure I have the right payment processor on board. The main Thing I need is Monetary help with this as none of this is cheap. My goal is to create a site where you can produce content freely and get donations the only limit will be characters have to be 18+ and certain Taboos can be Fiction only. I still have to work within the law. Patreon has decided they have a moral problem with adult content (They have investors they have to listen to) Where I would not be bound to those same problems.

I've been doing this for a while now and can say I love doing it and I'm trying to start up a fund to build a better computer for rendering and to help build This new site which will take some time to do it right and by the book. As I myself am not a rich person or a person of many means

Reactions: DarthSeduction