What kind of incest do you like?

addictive.horn

Jul 26, 2023
Do you guys also like games were the mom(/or whatever u like) takes more of a innocent role and feels free to change infront of her son or whatever because she dosent think he sees her in a sexual way? And do you guys think sexual content is a must or do you also like just nudity and teasing?

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
the thing that I hate the most are how every mom is a slut with a stripper name and wardrobe. it's the exact opposite of what the mom fantasy is and completely ruins it.

I strongly believe that for the smut parts to have any punch they need to be surrounded by either wholesome or even repressed portrayal of the mom, and she should be reluctant or even hostile (depending on personality type) to engage in any kind of lewdness, with a lot of shame and guilt included. THEN when you get her to bend over wearing a dog collar and chain, begging for a cock in her ass, THEN it actually means something. but not if she was a slut wearing slut clothes from the beginning.

also about her changing, obviously peeping on her only has any effect if you SHOULDN'T be seeing it. the bigger the potential danger the more thrilling it becomes.

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
I only have an issue with it if it's forced in. If they have to be the mother or sister or whatever to the player and it makes sense given the story, than I have no problem with it. But if it's just there to fill that kink tag than it's really hit or miss, most likely a miss

VirtualMantis

Jun 1, 2022
Honestly I wasn't super into it until I played Snow Daze, the hypnotism stuff really worked for me. I think father / daughter is too far for me but aunt / nephew and sibling stuff is fine

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
I’m down for anything involving the kink as long as its blood related individuals interacting sexually. I have recently found that in M/S pairings I prefer when the mother is initiating the sex and is more forward with her desires

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
In my twisted daydreams, I envision a fictional character who assumes the role of my aunt. She becomes this complex woman who subtly pursues me, dropping hints and doing her best to be close to me. From enchanting romantic outings to captivating opera dates, she insists that each night was the most incredible experience of her life. Despite being my aunt, she urges me to imagine a different dynamic between us. She asks, "If I weren't your aunt, what would you do with me?"

And in this fantasy, things escalate as we explore physical intimacy through touches, kisses, and perhaps even more.

During Christmas, she surprises me with an invitation to a secluded cabin, encouraging me to escape from my parents and enjoy the solitude. It's like having my own private space! But as night falls, she appears and starts living with me. I wake up to find her wearing a sheer dress, and during the day, she tantalizes me with her alluring outfits. At night, she sits beside me, reading stories while dressed provocatively. Maybe, if the mood strikes her after sipping some wine, she uses it as an excuse to pleasure me orally.

I have a fondness for aunts, unlike the common preference for mothers or grandmothers. Cousins are also not in the picture. There is something about aunts that intrigues me. Perhaps it is because engaging in intimate relations with them seems less messed up than with one's mother, yet still more messed up than with cousins.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
The not incest kind? I joke, but only just.

The fun part of taboos is exploring them; and to have fun exploring them you have to have interesting characters and a strong creative voice. Just watching two dolls bumpin' uglies with each other to some smooth jazz with one being labelled 'mom' and the other 'son' is boring as fuck. Don't care.

But exploring the forging of the relationship between Jack Brooks and his adoptive daughter Carol amid the apocalypse in Now & Then? Or the merging of souls between CJ and his fairy 'sister' Sarah amidst the existential crisis of 4 reality ending goddesses in Out of Touch!? That's the good shit. No blood relations required.

If there is nothing more to the character dynamics than 'they are related, and they fuck', you've wasted the kink.

Apr 18, 2018
In my twisted daydreams, I envision a fictional character who assumes the role of my aunt. She becomes this complex woman who subtly pursues me, dropping hints and doing her best to be close to me. From enchanting romantic outings to captivating opera dates, she insists that each night was the most incredible experience of her life. Despite being my aunt, she urges me to imagine a different dynamic between us. She asks, "If I weren't your aunt, what would you do with me?"

And in this fantasy, things escalate as we explore physical intimacy through touches, kisses, and perhaps even more.

During Christmas, she surprises me with an invitation to a secluded cabin, encouraging me to escape from my parents and enjoy the solitude. It's like having my own private space! But as night falls, she appears and starts living with me. I wake up to find her wearing a sheer dress, and during the day, she tantalizes me with her alluring outfits. At night, she sits beside me, reading stories while dressed provocatively. Maybe, if the mood strikes her after sipping some wine, she uses it as an excuse to pleasure me orally.

I have a fondness for aunts, unlike the common preference for mothers or grandmothers. Cousins are also not in the picture. There is something about aunts that intrigues me. Perhaps it is because engaging in intimate relations with them seems less messed up than with one's mother, yet still more messed up than with cousins.
wish most incest vn's were written as well as that was my friend

Apr 18, 2018
SxM BxS NxA CxC any of those as long as the MC is 18 or older (not a fan of the little sister thing). I enjoy it when the romance is gradual. I don't need the characters to jump eachother the moment the game starts. I like a shocked look here, a little touch there. The characters talk and find out they have something in common or that they truly enjoy eachother's time. They get jealous of crap they shouldnt. Good example is a mock date, party, or spin the bottle. i suppose the best way i can put it is...i like when the characters bodies realize how much they want one another before they do so its less of the "but they are my this or my that"...they walk away or leave and slowly realize they are horny and dont know why.

SxM: mother has been alone for years and through her son just being a good son, she realizes she wants him. she pushes away the thought multiple times, even distancing herself but at the end of the day she ends up around him.

BxS: He either gets on his nerves or she likes him like a best friend. i prefer when they really talk and act like brother and sister aka giving eachother shit, joking around, horse playing, etc...and through that they end up saying something to eachother that hits harder than expected or they go out to a party or something and they end up looking at eachother in a new light, almost by accident

NxA: Aunts are sometimes the most dynamic. The aunt that was really close to the mc is pretty neat if you ask me because it lays a nice seed. the mc fauned over her as a child and she held onto that throughout him growing up and finally seeing him grown hits her harder than expected. Then theres the Aunt whos playful in general, not thinking anything will come of it (how wrong she is) much to the chagrin of her sister. lastly is the hard ass who is fun just indearing yourself to her over time.

CxC: Is sorta the most basic because you can have a cousin you dont see alot or whatever but there have been some good ones made.

Reactions: woody554

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm partial to power reversal, so a strict mom getting corrupted is my jam.

But the bigger issue is that most incest plots in these games are not even utilizing the taboo factor.

addictive.horn

Jul 26, 2023
SxM BxS NxA CxC any of those as long as the MC is 18 or older (not a fan of the little sister thing). I enjoy it when the romance is gradual. I don't need the characters to jump eachother the moment the game starts. I like a shocked look here, a little touch there. The characters talk and find out they have something in common or that they truly enjoy eachother's time. They get jealous of crap they shouldnt. Good example is a mock date, party, or spin the bottle. i suppose the best way i can put it is...i like when the characters bodies realize how much they want one another before they do so its less of the "but they are my this or my that"...they walk away or leave and slowly realize they are horny and dont know why.

SxM: mother has been alone for years and through her son just being a good son, she realizes she wants him. she pushes away the thought multiple times, even distancing herself but at the end of the day she ends up around him.

BxS: He either gets on his nerves or she likes him like a best friend. i prefer when they really talk and act like brother and sister aka giving eachother shit, joking around, horse playing, etc...and through that they end up saying something to eachother that hits harder than expected or they go out to a party or something and they end up looking at eachother in a new light, almost by accident

NxA: Aunts are sometimes the most dynamic. The aunt that was really close to the mc is pretty neat if you ask me because it lays a nice seed. the mc fauned over her as a child and she held onto that throughout him growing up and finally seeing him grown hits her harder than expected. Then theres the Aunt whos playful in general, not thinking anything will come of it (how wrong she is) much to the chagrin of her sister. lastly is the hard ass who is fun just indearing yourself to her over time.

CxC: Is sorta the most basic because you can have a cousin you dont see alot or whatever but there have been some good ones made.
What do you think of M/S that is just a physical think and not a love relationship?

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
wish most incest vn's were written as well as that was my friend
Thank you, my friend. I have a captivating story idea that has been lingering in my mind, and I have successfully transformed it into a screenplay. There are three versions of this story. In the first version, the protagonist is the son of a witch and is sent to live with his wealthy aunt. However, before he is left there, he is entrusted with a magical book to use against his aunt.

The second version revolves around an aunt who runs an adult website, and the protagonist becomes her photographer.

The third version is the same scenario as mentioned above.

If only I had the time and resources, I would love to bring one of these versions to life as a game.

Interestingly, the version mentioned earlier holds the most well-written screenplay so far. It introduces an older woman living across the street who goes to great lengths to rescue the protagonist from his aunt's clutches.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LionInDarkness
Apr 18, 2018
Thank you, my friend. I have a captivating story idea that has been lingering in my mind, and I have successfully transformed it into a screenplay. There are three versions of this story. In the first version, the protagonist is the son of a witch and is sent to live with his wealthy aunt. However, before he is left there, he is entrusted with a magical book to use against his aunt.

The second version revolves around an aunt who runs an adult website, and the protagonist becomes her photographer.

The third version is the same scenario as mentioned above.

If only I had the time and resources, I would love to bring one of these versions to life as a game.

Interestingly, the version mentioned earlier holds the most well-written screenplay so far. It introduces an older woman living across the street who goes to great lengths to rescue the protagonist from his aunt's clutches.
I hope that you find the time because those all sound pretty like pretty interesting scenarios. The premise of a teasing and almost coveting aunt slowly pulling her slightly clueless nephew into her sexual clutches sounds amazing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sextus-400
Apr 18, 2018
What do you think of M/S that is just a physical think and not a love relationship?
Oh, you mean like basic lust and attraction and there's nothing else to it? That falls closer to corruption which I'm not a big fan of. The mc just lusting after his mom for her body falls into basic vn games. I'm not too much of a fan of that because it takes a bit of the complexity out of the point of the incest route which in turn seemingly turns the mc into a sex addicted maniac. I like the whole dynamic of both the mc and the mother/relative having their eyes open to how sexy this person they have loved as a family member for years is. I enjoy both trying to maintain a regular relationship trying and failing to push the lust away out of love for each other. Don't get me wrong, obviously I want the lust but I feel like it means more because of the love that's always there. If I was into the genre for the basic lust (damn that body) then I could just play one of the hundreds of other run of the mill vns out there.

I feel like the best example off the top of my head they gets what I mean is monkey business and heart problems. In both the mc slowly comes to terms with the fact that he wants his mother/aunt. Takes half the game for either of them to even really mess around with his mother/aunt. Because of the build up and the decent writing, when you get to do anything with them, it feels earned instead of expected. To the mc getting with them isnt just some sexual conquest...it's a need.

Think the only vn off the top of my head that had something like that (basic lust) and I enjoyed it was midnight in paradise I think. Only difference is that it was his aunt who was kinda a belittling bitch that didn't think much of the mc in the beginning. When the lust came into play though it was mutual.

Last edited:

Skade32

May 9, 2020
For M/S I always like the idea of a mom who initiates things, she knows her son is attracted to her so she indulges his fantasies.
The other M/S I always liked was the idea of using sex as motivation and reward. Do well in school, do all your chores, stay out of trouble, mom rewards with some sexual act, the better the son is the more mom does.

I like the whole casual almost free use things as well. Mom sucking her sons dick while they discuss dinner plans or something like that, just a very casual but sexual relationship.

For B/S I like older sister younger brother, and I like when it comes off more like fuck buddies than romance.