• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What is wrong with my rpgm games, its keeps selecting and deselecting over and over

Geack

Jan 12, 2018
My games that involve rpgm engine stop working today, Or it opens but is constantly selecting and deselecting rapidly, I don't know what's wrong, anyone knows why? I'm not using my keyboard at all in this video

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
There may be a device conflicting with RPGM (a gamepad, for instance). Unplug it. If the game still doesn't work properky, try again after rebooting.

Reactions: Geack

Geack

Jan 12, 2018
I have no game pad, i also tried removing all my devises and it just kept selecting and deselecting still, so it nnot my keyboard or mouse, it just seems like the game is self selecting no matter what, :( no idea why

Geack

Jan 12, 2018
Hello, thanks for all the response, but I figured it out, it was really dumb, I was playing dragon dogma 2 with a Nintendo pro controller and it was under my table, so I never realize, I'm so dumb, I'm going to go hang my self now, ty for all the suggestions