VN what is the perfect tit size for a female character on here?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
what is the perfect tit size for a female character on here?
let me know.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
what is the perfect tit size for a female character on here?
let me know.
That should be up to you and what you prefer. But, if you are going to follow what most people like on here, just check out the tags for the games in the "Latest Updates" section. It gives you the answer you seek... Big Tits....

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
That should be up to you and what you prefer. But, if you are going to follow what most people like on here, just check out the tags for the games in the "Latest Updates" section. It gives you the answer you seek... Big Tits....
ive played alot of games like that and they all var. thats why im asking here. and also i do threads like these for the hell of it to see what people think,

Oct 31, 2017
As usual I'll probably be the odd one out in saying that unless her nipples can poke your eye out & can cut glass, her tits don't matter to me.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
As usual I'll probably be the odd one out in saying that unless her nipples can poke your eye out & can cut glass, her tits don't matter to me.
so if her nips did do that how big would you like them. or could she be flatter then a board as long as she has nipples that can point you with ?

Oct 31, 2017
so if her nips did do that how big would you like them. or could she be flatter then a board as long as she has nipples that can point you with ?
Genuinely a case of "Don't know, Don't care."

Realistically speaking this would put my preferences in the B cup & below, with maybe the odd C, as that's typically where the fun nipples tend to found. Then again, the number of near-concussive blows I've received from errant DD's may be adding bias to this preference, because gawddamn do those have weight when they're moving.

In horny fantasy land though, that goes all flying out the window. Funbag Fantasy has, well, funbags that are larger than I know what to do with, but with nipples you can hang pictures off of. Meanwhile, I feel as I've seen DAZ 3d girls with nipples so flat I'm wondering if I'm just seeing spilled pasta sauce on her flesh coloured bra.

So yeah, nipples make the titty in my opinion, not the size of it all.

Nov 21, 2020
Medium or small is my preference.
I can accept "big" tits sometimes. However, making them unrealistically big is a giant turn-off.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Perfect size = they exist.
All boobs are perfect.
(Except for the ones that aren't, but don't tell them that!)

Reactions: dmmt

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Bigger than what they should be for her age.

Good examples are Kali, Maria, Emma and Autumn from Harem Hotel. They are the busty girls from the game but while looking at them I feel like they could use some more. It isn't a must or anything to complain about, but I see them and I think "the dev could move that slider bar a little more to the right...".

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
It's not about the size, it's about other factors like the feel and the proportions, I'm generally a big breasts guys, but I don't mind some tiny breasts as long as my other visual criteria is satisfied. And obviously natural breasts are ALWAYS better than fake breasts, don't waste your money girls.

Perfect breasts :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically shape, feel (stiffness/jiggle/retention of shape in motion..etc.), weight, nipples and proportions over pure SIZE anyday. Any size of boobs can be cute as long as they adhere to these unwritten rules.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
It's not about the size, it's about other factors like the feel and the proportions, I'm generally a big breasts guys, but I don't mind some tiny breasts as long as my other visual criteria is satisfied. And obviously natural breasts are ALWAYS better than fake breasts, don't waste your money girls.

Perfect breasts :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically shape, feel (stiffness/jiggle/retention of shape in motion..etc.), weight, nipples and proportions over pure SIZE anyday. Any size of boobs can be cute as long as they adhere to these unwritten rules.
that image you shared. those are indeed perfect .

what are your ideal proportions

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
that image you shared. those are indeed perfect .

what are your ideal proportions
I honestly have no clue how to go about answering that question. I just like what most guys like, the perfect woman would have : big tits, a small waist, wide hips, a big ass and thicc thighs.

But ofc I still like small breasted women, but then the hips and ass need to be jumbo. Ofc there is also the personality factor, basically if a woman is lacking somewhere, she can make up for it elsewhere.

That's why I don't really have an universal desirable body shape, as long as you're in shape like me and have a bigger ass than me, then we're cool and that's kinda hard to achieve since my ass is fat for a guy even though I was always called skinny.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I honestly have no clue how to go about answering that question. I just like what most guys like, the perfect woman would have : big tits, a small waist, wide hips, a big ass and thicc thighs.

But ofc I still like small breasted women, but then the hips and ass need to be jumbo. Ofc there is also the personality factor, basically if a woman is lacking somewhere, she can make up for it elsewhere.

That's why I don't really have an universal desirable body shape, as long as you're in shape like me and have a bigger ass than me, then we're cool and that's kinda hard to achieve since my ass is fat for a guy even though I was always called skinny.
word
one of my characters current measurements are 40-26-43 lol. i did some research and came to find out that shes has a double k cup and i didnt even realize it so i have to do so reducing becasue anything every triple d for me is too much.

Reactions: kristijanEX