RPGM Unity Wolf RPG What is the best way for creating 2D animation?

Jack009

Sep 4, 2018
What is the best way for creating 2D animation for games? Frame by frame drawing or making rig system for character drawing or is there another method? If you ask me what I want to learn what I want to create(style type), I can say, like the characters in rpgmaker games(Virgin's Protection Magic ,Breath of Iron,Sangeki of Gear,Rhode's Fortress etc.) or some western games like Pizza Hot, Insexsity,Unaware of the World. Is there something like ragdoll 2D type animation program or game for tutorials to learn? I heard there is Live2D but if you know another method or easier way then them, i want to hear.

Here is some examples

23.png Untitled.jpg EnsCkXkUUAA0O_t.jpg

Reactions: tariktokluk

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
What is the best way for creating 2D animation for games? Frame by frame drawing or making rig system for character drawing or is there another method? If you ask me what I want to learn what I want to create(style type), I can say, like the characters in rpgmaker games(Virgin's Protection Magic ,Breath of Iron,Sangeki of Gear,Rhode's Fortress etc.) or some western games like Pizza Hot, Insexsity,Unaware of the World. Is there something like ragdoll 2D type animation program or game for tutorials to learn? I heard there is Live2D but if you know another method or easier way then them, i want to hear.

Here is some examples

View attachment 2062138 View attachment 2062140 View attachment 2062141
It comes down to Budget. If you can afford it go all out hand drawing. If not your going have to use system like Sprinter pro
Their also Dragonbones which is free.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
It comes down to Budget. If you can afford it go all out hand drawing. If not your going have to use system like Sprinter pro
Their also Dragonbones which is free.

What ever you go with The former hand drawn animations or the latter Spriter Pro or Dragonbones. Their are software that can make things easier or enhance your animations. One of them is called Pixel FX Designer.
Another is Juice FX

Their also Fluid FX

Again these software help with enhancing animations.