• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArcWzzrd

Jul 22, 2019
If there is no options to play Patreon build for at least next month, maybe you will just share at least this version with us?

Reactions: karen13

cheekykunny

Mar 16, 2020
After rescuing jenna i get Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: breastfill is not defined in the quest bar

Mar 9, 2023
hey I have a question since the update the animations no longer start for me even if I re-download the file can someone help me ?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
the breastfill error is not there on this save (end of 0.55) 6 babbies need to talk to jena in her room at night

ladrason

Feb 16, 2018
I find it kind of weird that he stopped people from becoming members on his Patreon though, now the Patreon version is basically locked and can only be seen by an exclusive few...

I even tried to sign up to get access to it but I guess now I'll probably have to wait and hope someone shares it.

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hey everyone,

I'm delighted to see your excitement for the game, and some of you have been requesting access to the Patreon page. It's been a year of hard work, and the game has been steadily growing thanks to all your support. It even became one of the fastest-growing games this year, which is amazing. But, I really, really need a break. Taking three weeks off won't hurt, right? I'll be back to work before the end of May, and the Patreon page will be back on the 28th of May. However, I feel it wouldn't be fair to charge my supporters, both old and new, for this period, especially considering all the incredible support and motivated messages I've received. This break is essential for me to address some personal issues, have some summer fun, and spend time with my family. Don't worry, I'll be back on schedule. I love my game and can't wait to bring you more quality scenarios and story. Apologies for any bugs you may have encountered. I've attached a fix for them.

Thanks for understanding, and see you all soon!

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hey everyone,

I'm delighted to see your excitement for the game, and some of you have been requesting access to the Patreon page. It's been a year of hard work, and the game has been steadily growing thanks to all your support. It even became one of the fastest-growing games this year, which is amazing. But, I really, really need a break. Taking three weeks off won't hurt, right? I'll be back to work before the end of May, and the Patreon page will be back on the 28th of May. However, I feel it wouldn't be fair to charge my supporters, both old and new, for this period, especially considering all the incredible support and motivated messages I've received. This break is essential for me to address some personal issues, have some summer fun, and spend time with my family. Don't worry, I'll be back on schedule. I love my game and can't wait to bring you more quality scenarios and story. Apologies for any bugs you may have encountered. I've attached a fix for them.

Thanks for understanding, and see you all soon!
enjoy the well deserved down time my friend

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
well shoot, its interesting enough now that i wanted to support but the author went on break

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes