RPGM Abandoned What IF... P5 [Ch.1] [Nnoas]

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I updated the links with the full version of chapter 1 of the game. I hope you guys enjoy it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhatIFP5-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I had some problems with the new chapter. i will try to fix it this week

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Any news? Excited to play the next update.
Yeah, this month I'm focusing on this game so I probably won't update my other game (Double loss). I'm going to change several aspects of the first chapter and going forward, I'll have more news to show for Sunday.

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hello, I just want to give you information about the new update that will be released at the end of this month.

1) The game will progress the same as the original game (you will have to defeat the dungeon in a limited time). There will also be new events inside the dungeons.

2) Joker(the protagonist) can now form a love relationship with the girls in the game (even the corrupt ones but in this case it would only be an NTR relationship). All the others will have optional NTR and for chapter 1 only Takemi (the doctor) and Ann will be available as love options.

3) about the CG, I asked a friend to help me make 3d models of the characters so I don't waste so much time drawing (I'm not going to use any of the Illusion games for this cuz I hate how the characters look). I would have liked to show the models but we were distracted playing the new zelda.

There are a few more things but I think I've written enough. but at least here is a picture of the starting area.

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I just want to say that I'm still working on the game and explain why it's taking so long to update it.

the TLD of what i posted on my discord server is that 2 months ago I got promoted and because of this I don't have as much time to work on the game as before.