• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine what genre to follow with my game mythic vs realistic?

Mythic such as succubus witches and vampires or realistic normal sexy college life

• Mythic

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Realistic

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

docsnaught

Feb 24, 2019
I have a working prototype of a realistic third person adult game that uses the style of a taletell game. I’m having trouble deciding if I want the game to follow a modern fantasy with mythical creatures such as succubus and witches or a more realistic story. Either way I have the setting based in a university and the flow of the game will be more towards dialog than a walking rpg.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Need more information to give a good input. Main fetishes, possible use of mythical properties, sandbox or visual novel...

If you need feedback already then the thing is, would it add anything to the game using mythical creatures?, overall there are multiple perspectives that you can explore based on that.

Succubus tend to use their powers to increase her target's lust, they can be quite manipulative too.

Witches usually use their magic to have an effect on their target, even more in many descriptions they have a lesbian tendency.

Basically my answer is: Will it have an effect on the game? if yes and you like it then do it, if not then why bother?.

Reactions: nln0 and docsnaught

docsnaught

Feb 24, 2019
I plan on doing a visual novel with the ue4 digital humans and realistic physics on the bodies. I like the idea of the succubus provoking lust and manipulating their targets. I do a decent job with vfx so I would love to show it off with these and other creatures in the game. They will probably end up playing into the harem and domination fetishes as the MC will be able to gain levels of dominance over them.

I feel like it would add a level of kink to it that people would enjoy while playing. So I think it could overall benefit from the mythic part.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I see, overall it's a game in which the MC will seduce girls and gain dominance over them. Overall from a storyline point of view it's kind of really generic, perhaps adding something extra could make the game feel more unique.

I will just say a few random combinations (with succubus an lust as the elements) from easy to hard, perhaps some of them may be useful:

-Light 1: In the game we will meet a playful succubus that wanna have fun and have chosen us randomly to help her, she will offer her help to make you get the girls to submit, overall having sex with girls generates lust power and that makes the succubus powers stronger to help you in your adventure.

However in the last part of the game you will notice that the succubus help isn't free, but rather she is the one in control of the girls so the MC will try to take her over to finally get his harem.

-Light 2: Same as light 1 but the succubus wants to make you submit to her powers too.

-Medium: Similar to light 1 but the succubus objective is just to play around with you, her objective is to make you become submissive to females and the more you use her powers, the more she is actually affecting your character's preferences.

-Hard: The succubus just wants to make the school into a fuckfest, increasing the lust of the students, she didn't care about your wish but rather found you as an useful tool for her objective.

Overall these are just concepts that try to add a level of challenge or that the storyline isn't so simple. You are perfectly fine by doing the generic concept because it can work, however it can be added something else to make it more special, the concepts are just a few ideas to show how you can change a lot a game depending on the use you make out of the game factors.

docsnaught

Feb 24, 2019
Hmm what about having the MC be some sort of alpha to other creatures and able to borrow abilities from them as he gains their trust or corrupts them to his will?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm what about having the MC be some sort of alpha to other creatures and able to borrow abilities from them as he gains their trust or corrupts them to his will?
A bit better, that would at least justify that you are able to dominate them. Overall perhaps you could just let the player choose if he is the dom or sub in the relationships, but that may be just me because i like to have both poles when I play.

Reactions: docsnaught

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
None of you're two choices ^^
No succubus and no schoolgirl,
But at least, the closest to what i like, is realistic contexte