What does "F95" stand for ?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Still doesn't mean he can't be a German enthusiastic and German speaker... Anyway i can't even remind what all of it was about...Can be a Venusian, thanx to him for this forum.
He had it on his his profile back in the day, that he's from korea.
Also saying that he thinks that germany will win the world cup could also just mean, that he thinks the german national team is the strongest right now.

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
I mean im british and i support the french football team so i don't think you can base it off preferences

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
He had it on his his profile back in the day, that he's from korea.
Also saying that he thinks that germany will win the world cup could also just mean, that he thinks the german national team is the strongest right now.
LOL, Not laughing at you, but someone once told me you shouldn't believe everything you read or see when it comes to the Internet. Being on here and just in this thread alone it sucks you into wanting to believe some of the things being said but then you realize its just shenanigans x'D

With that being said who knows, and thats the fun of running a site like F95!

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
This had me wondering, too, and puzzled as to why this isn't answered in the FAQ.
some "code" like "420" (cannabis), or the French "22" (cops!)?

As a German who regularly reads online about football, googling f95 of course will get me this:
(thy even run under the f95 .de domain)
f95.jpg

but since I read somewhere in the forums that site owner(s)/boss(es) are British, I doubt it is to to do with Fortuna Düsseldorf (who WILL get promoted to Bundesliga this time)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If we could try to triangulate his location, and then send some 'people' (wink wink) to photograph this person, maybe send some agents out to infiltrate his home town and see if we can get them to talk about the one who is F95! :cool:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
F:
F Reveals itself when things have come to a completion, perhaps a journey has ended. A person has learned their lessons + now they are prepared to move on. F Is also symbolic of the other worlds outside of humanity. The Animal Kingdom, The Heavens, Gods + Goddesses, the hidden elements of our planet. Known to ‘man’, there are four but beyond our world, there are millions of elements. The Letter F Stands for. Favor, Fierceness, Flavor, Fun, Feng Shui, Favorable, Fanatic, foreknowing, forthcoming, fortune, fortune telling, future, focus.
When you can see the letter F in your waking life, cup readings, in paintings, in graffiti, or acknowledged in ancient scribes. It means that great things are on the rise. It asks you to be careful what you wish for. As YOU are manifesting things for yourself + humanity rapidly at this time. The F Often appears to those who are intuitive + will ask he/she to take a look closer to use your clairvoyant power + abilities.

95:
Angel number 95 is actually a combination of numbers 9 and 5, which may be also angel numbers. So, if you want to understand the meaning of angel number 95, you should know the meaning of number 9 and number 5.
Number 9 is usually associated with humanitarian activities, generosity, inner wisdom and spiritual life. Also, number 9 can mean that something has to be over. It is time to finish something that you have already started.
On the other side, we have number 5 which is the symbol of important decisions and choices in your life. This number is telling you that your experience will help you learn many lessons in your life and it will help you make the right decisions.
Also, number 5 is related to curiosity, intelligence, motivation and freedom. Now when you know the meaning of numbers 9 and 5, it will be much easier to understand the message that your guardian angel is sending to you through number 95.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
F:
F Reveals itself when things have come to a completion, perhaps a journey has ended. A person has learned their lessons + now they are prepared to move on. F Is also symbolic of the other worlds outside of humanity. The Animal Kingdom, The Heavens, Gods + Goddesses, the hidden elements of our planet. Known to ‘man’, there are four but beyond our world, there are millions of elements. The Letter F Stands for. Favor, Fierceness, Flavor, Fun, Feng Shui, Favorable, Fanatic, foreknowing, forthcoming, fortune, fortune telling, future, focus.
When you can see the letter F in your waking life, cup readings, in paintings, in graffiti, or acknowledged in ancient scribes. It means that great things are on the rise. It asks you to be careful what you wish for. As YOU are manifesting things for yourself + humanity rapidly at this time. The F Often appears to those who are intuitive + will ask he/she to take a look closer to use your clairvoyant power + abilities.

95:
Angel number 95 is actually a combination of numbers 9 and 5, which may be also angel numbers. So, if you want to understand the meaning of angel number 95, you should know the meaning of number 9 and number 5.
Number 9 is usually associated with humanitarian activities, generosity, inner wisdom and spiritual life. Also, number 9 can mean that something has to be over. It is time to finish something that you have already started.
On the other side, we have number 5 which is the symbol of important decisions and choices in your life. This number is telling you that your experience will help you learn many lessons in your life and it will help you make the right decisions.
Also, number 5 is related to curiosity, intelligence, motivation and freedom. Now when you know the meaning of numbers 9 and 5, it will be much easier to understand the message that your guardian angel is sending to you through number 95.

Last edited:

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
F95 was already his nick on kickasstorrents (kat) for many years. I think he used it on other sites aswell. People downloading games all knew that name. When kat went down for the first time? He launched this site, iirc.
thats is actually why I joined here, because of (kat)

Reactions: Back and Namco15

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Named after the German soccer team, but he'll deny any nationality if he has any sense.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It's written F95 but perhaps it's a cryptic way to write fgs.
If it's the case there are acronyms that match those letters, like :
For god sake
First girlfriend syndrome
Free gaming system

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
"I say we take off and nuke this place from orbit"

I guess he is currently in space right now, when I last looked at his info he was located on an Island I had never heard of, but it does exist. Dude is funny!!!

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Actually, his name is Frank and he was born in 1995, but that sounds like a stupid reason for the name, so he usually keeps that to himself. ;)

Reactions: Meaning Less