What do you think about this style of visuals?

yooheenn

May 27, 2021
I'm trying to create some shaders for daz models that gives them stylized look with cell shade. It is not ofc only shader also I played with their textures and other many stuffs. I wanted to know your opinion about it. What do you think? Is it pleasing to look?

Because when you work at something too much you dont relaize and make fair judgment. So yes I would like to hear your opinions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greiya Archives

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
looks very very nice. But the skins look a bit too bright, the male looks outright albino, the woman's skin is nice but maybe just a bit too bright.

yooheenn

May 27, 2021
looks very very nice. But the skins look a bit too bright, the male looks outright albino, the woman's skin is nice but maybe just a bit too bright.
Male is very uniq race so it tend to be look albinoish.. Im very glad you liked. I also think its a bit bright.. But it can be edited easily. Ty for your opinion.

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
Male is very uniq race so it tend to be look albinoish.. Im very glad you liked. I also think its a bit bright.. But it can be edited easily. Ty for your opinion.
out of curiosity, are you developing a game yourself or are you selling the shaders?

yooheenn

May 27, 2021
out of curiosity, are you developing a game yourself or are you selling the shaders?
I actually developed games. But I always end up deleting them. I dont satisfy with their look. I was spesificly worked on realistic renders but I got bored too quickly. I dont know drawing but I do love 2D stlyized look so I tried to get closer look to 2d with 3D assets. I'm not selling shaders I made them for myself. But if I decide to gave up and learn 2D drawing and animation, maybe I can share. No promises.

BTW some of my old renders if you want to look at. First two renders are when I try to go full realistic. Other ones when I try to aim for semi realistic semi stylized. I

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
I actually developed games. But I always end up deleting them. I dont satisfy with their look. I was spesificly worked on realistic renders but I got bored too quickly. I dont know drawing but I do love 2D stlyized look so I tried to get closer look to 2d with 3D assets. I'm not selling shaders I made them for myself. But if I decide to gave up and learn 2D drawing and animation, maybe I can share. No promises.

BTW some of my old renders if you want to look at. First two renders are when I try to go full realistic. Other ones when I try to aim for semi realistic semi stylized. I
very interesting, best of luck!

Just my personal opinion, I wouldn't delete works that I'm not happy with. I still get comments from people saying how much they loved my first game, even though to me, I was unhappy with it very shortly after completing it. I cringe when I look at it now, but some people still love it.
Also, think of it as showing off how much you improved.
just my opinion though

Reactions: yooheenn
Aug 28, 2021
Thanks for sharing those tests, I'm also considering shadecell for my characters without knowing how it could look on DAZ stuff (I mainly focused on everything but characters...).

Now, I know it can look good!