• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py What do y'all look for in an ero Ren'Py VN?

Illya'sArt

Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I'm Illya. Currently, I have a bunch of novels that I am writing, but I will soon (maybe a year to two years from now) be making my own VNs. Specifically, they will all be purely Yuri/GL stories. Of course, most of my novels will be made into VNs as well, but not all of them are smut.

I am just kinda curious what people would want from such games. For me, I notice how there... really isn't many yuri only ero games out there, at least anime styled ones, that is.

My VNs will have:
Animations.
Good story.
Nothing sad, as I hate sad shit.
Various... not exactly common, but not too extreme fetishes. (no guro/snuff/NTR(unless it is a woman cucking man, IE, taking his woman away from him, haha.)/and a few other specific kinks which I don't like.)

If you want to get a taste of what such VNs might entail, my smut novel, Syrilblia: I Reincarnated as a Doomed Noble Villainess Girl, so I Will Seduce my Mother to Survive!, is a good taste of it. IE, it has M&D incest, not just with the MC and her mother, but also with a few other women and their mothers.

Anyway, I would love to hear what ya'll would want in games like this.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, you already got me on the hook with "pure yuri" ^^

If you look around you will see 3 types of lesbian games:
1. First love/discovering the taste for pussy
2. Romance/pick one or dry up
3. Femdom/the lesbian in charge is also controlling in bed
And then we have the fails/abandoned games
What we dont have is a completed game with a lesbian harem, or incest sisters/twins, or yuri lolis or any combination of them.

Reactions: Illya'sArt