What are some of the most popular/fan fav genres here?

bggf

Jul 16, 2018
Im new to creating adult games, but i definitely plan to start work on one soon, after throwing some ideas around for a while i've finally decided on a solid idea for a game that im passionate about creating.

All that's left now is to have a good idea of what flavours i plan to include (while obviously adding any i decide to have later on) and this i'd like to get an idea of what the fan favourites/most popular are on here, as this game is for others as much as it is for me.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] i'd like to get an idea of what the fan favourites/most popular are on here, [...]
Male protagonists with big tits and a big ass, having animated anal while giving oral sex and performing vaginal sex. whatever in 2DCG or 3DCG.

There's more than 6.6 millions members, whatever you pick is liked by enough persons here to be seen as fan favorite. And anyway if you make your game on/with something you don't like yourself, it will:
  • displease those who don't like it, because they don't like it ;
  • displease those who like it, because you depict it badly ;
  • displease you because you don't want to make it.

So do your game like you want it, and only like you want it, without trying to model it based on what a handful of perverts, who will probably never try it, will say here. Anyway, unless you're exceptionally good and/or lucky, you'll be part of the ~60% who earn less than US$ 200/month through their game, and perhaps that after two or three years you'll achieve to reach the 20% who earn between US$ 200/month and US$ 2,000/month.