• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What are exactly posts?

Nathan173

Nov 14, 2020
So, I've wanted to post my game here that's in early development, but I'm confused on what posts are. Is a post like this? Or something else?

Nathan173

Nov 14, 2020
Threads:
A discussion forum is hierarchical or tree-like in structure: a forum can contain a number of subforums, each of which may have several topics. Within a forum's topic, each new discussion started is called a thread and can be replied to by as many people as so wish.

A post is a user-submitted message enclosed into a block containing the user's details and the date and time it was submitted. Members are usually allowed to edit or delete their own posts. Posts are contained in threads.

Source:
Thanks for this, but I guess I'm looking for in context of this website.

Nathan173

Nov 14, 2020
Ah, you are wondering about the amount of posts you need to post your game (3). You should already be there unless you only posted in offtopic. Those posts doesn't count. In case you still have not unlocked the rights to post yur game hit up a game thread and post some opinions/questions about it. That should speed up the process.

Good Luck
So, for example. The initial question I posted counts as a "post"?

Nathan173

Nov 14, 2020
It's a "Opening/Original Post" in a newly started "Thread". The follow up messages would be regular "Posts".
Not sure if OP's counts towards the limit you need, it might not.
So going with what you said, I already have the minimum 3 post requirement to post links in my games?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xanado