VN What a Beautiful .... - VN game series - Help and / or opinions.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
About to start the - 'What a Beautiful ....' - VN game series - wondering if this is correct???
As in - Is this the correct order for all the stories that have an English translation?

*** Yes I checked :unsure: - lol - but....

1 - Souten no Celenaria ~What a Beautiful World~ Translated! 18+
2 - Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People- Translated! 18+
3 - Shikkoku no Sharnoth -What a Beautiful Tomorrow- Translated! 18+
4 - Hikari no Valusia ~What a Beautiful Hopes~ Not Translated! Also unlikely?
5 - Shiei no Sona-Nyl -What a Beautiful Memories- Not Translated! TBA - MangaGamer ?
6 - Ourai no Gahkthun ~What a Shining Braves~Translated! 17 / 18 +
??-Kaijin no Karusheru ~What a Beautiful Sanctuary~ TBA
??-Mushoku no Ulthar ~End of the Shining World~ TBA
?? - Shunkyoku no Tyrhhia ~What a Beautiful Dawn~ ???

Also any thoughts or insights anyone might have about the series in general - would be quite helpful.

Thanks and Cheers!
Twistty

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
1 - Souten no Celenaria ~What a Beautiful World~ Translated! 18+
Hey, the chance may be small but do you still have the english patch of Souten no Celenaria? For what i've understand it should be only a but still better than nothing since is long lost and there's no way to know how the group was called ^^

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
Hey, the chance may be small but do you still have the english patch of Souten no Celenaria? For what i've understand it should be only a but still better than nothing since is long lost and there's no way to know how the group was called ^^
fun rumor, the translator actually could have done a full translation but...celenaria has too much explicit contents so they dropped it, that's what I heard back then.