3D-Daz Fan Art Wet Summer Days by Rayn - Fan Art

Planning on making a game inspired by Wet Summer Days. Would you be interested?

• YES

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I'm seriously thinking about putting this in a WSD-esque tribute game on Renpy with Daz3D. I don't know what Rayn would say about that but it'd be for kicks - not money. I'm a fan of the game so I thought I'd throw some stuff together as a tribute FOR NOW.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Game Link

**IN THE ORIGINAL GAME, ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+ - SO ARE ANY RENDERS I MAKE!**

I'll add some more stuff later to this thread though as I play around with Daz3D!

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Yes. I've made some dialogue, added some images I'm going to use as karma and pee meter like the original game and started the renders and modeling for the site/home. I have it setup to where you'll be asked for what relationship they have ANNNND throwing in a yuri twist (you can select MC male or female). I also put in some checks for what type of content - right now I have no watersports - just sex, mild watersports (wetting/desperation), and full watersports (with pee play).

I am going to take different routes with the story though. I don't want everything to be like the original - just an inspiration to it. I don't like long drawn out updates with games where there's like 2 vanilla scenes and it's been 4 months so my whole thing is to write stuff out and link them with a ton of naughtiness in the middle. If I can get past the gameplay setup and navigation then I will start on the story part then renders next.

Dec 31, 2020
Yes. I've made some dialogue, added some images I'm going to use as karma and pee meter like the original game and started the renders and modeling for the site/home. I have it setup to where you'll be asked for what relationship they have ANNNND throwing in a yuri twist (you can select MC male or female). I also put in some checks for what type of content - right now I have no watersports - just sex, mild watersports (wetting/desperation), and full watersports (with pee play).

I am going to take different routes with the story though. I don't want everything to be like the original - just an inspiration to it. I don't like long drawn out updates with games where there's like 2 vanilla scenes and it's been 4 months so my whole thing is to write stuff out and link them with a ton of naughtiness in the middle. If I can get past the gameplay setup and navigation then I will start on the story part then renders next.
Don't forget that sexy sleep sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to it , my dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Don't forget that sexy sleep sex

Looking forward to it , my dude.
That's going to be tough to figure out as a mini game but I'm willing to do it. Rayn made that first game that the WSD mini game was based on and both are fun so he's a titan in that aspect especially with what he was working with at the time - programming wise.

Cool. Thanks man.