VN Ren'Py Wet Sand [v0.6.2f] [Likho Games]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
1.jpg

Overview:
Wet Sand is a visual novel in a pirate setting with marvelous visual style, NSFW animations and a deep story. Playing as a young Fabian Brook, who by chance became the captain of a pirate ship, you will encounter ancient Gods, daring pirates and find yourself in a whirlwind of events from which it is not so easy to swim away!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: Likho Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2f
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:
Fan Sign - Italian

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Love the art, especially the color choices.

good luck with the game!

btw, is <insert controversial tags> will be in the game? is it avoidable? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Edited-post:
For others before downloading, this is a real demo or just really an Intro of the game ... really minimum contents.
And note that the Audio files is larger(~200mb) than the images files (~40mb). So the download file size (~300mb) can't be an indicator of the contents...

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
They say you can't romanticize the era of piracy... but weren't there great STORIES OF HEROISM at that time?
Hold my rum, I'm going to tell you about one of these stories.
His captain has been executed but the sailor has been given clemency, but who knows how?...

Pirate: "You are really lucky to be here! You should have died on your ship, like others."

Blonde: "They said 'the ass or life', and you know... I'm still here." :oops::D

1736056_8B84K.jpg

Last edited:

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Love the art, especially the color choices.

good luck with the game!

btw, is <insert controversial tags> will be in the game? is it avoidable? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Edited-post:
For others before downloading, this is a real demo or just really an Intro of the game ... really minimum contents.
And note that the Audio files is larger(~200mb) than the images files (~40mb). So the download file size (~300mb) can't be an indicator of the contents...
Yes, this is just a demo and there is not much content in it yet. :rolleyes:

We released it to get some first reviews and feedback and as far as I can see it's not that bad.

Stay tuned and we'll show you the 1st chapter which will be much bigger than this one!

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Yes, this is just a demo and there is not much content in it yet. :rolleyes:

We released it to get some first reviews and feedback and as far as I can see it's not that bad.

Stay tuned and we'll show you the 1st chapter which will be much bigger than this one!
No. It's not bad.

Okay then, lemme give some review/comment:

1. I must say it again, your artwork is really great. I usually stay away from [VN], but seeing your artwork make me want to try it anyway.
2. Surprisingly I found "Point n' Click" mechanics in the gameplay, and I personally fucking love it. But this is f95, it usually frowned if its a VN tagged game but there's sand-box element on it. (I might be wrong, lol)
3. You can't change the name of the protagonist, again I might be wrong, but some users will complain about this.
4. I don't want to give review/comment about the story, bcause its so short... so I'll be waiting for the 1st chapter...

again, Good Luck with your game!

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
No. It's not bad.

Okay then, lemme give some review/comment:

1. I must say it again, your artwork is really great. I usually stay away from [VN], but seeing your artwork make me want to try it anyway.
2. Surprisingly I found "Point n' Click" mechanics in the gameplay, and I personally fucking love it. But this is f95, it usually frowned if its a VN tagged game but there's sand-box element on it. (I might be wrong, lol)
3. You can't change the name of the protagonist, again I might be wrong, but some users will complain about this.
4. I don't want to give review/comment about the story, bcause its so short... so I'll be waiting for the 1st chapter...

again, Good Luck with your game!
1. Glad to hear that, sir!
2. I strongly agree that this point-and-click stuff is a good fit for the game. And surely we'll use it alot in the future.
3. I believe that the ability to set a name for the protagonist is important for full-fledged RPGs but this is not our case. Some characters are better off getting into the habit of shortening his name and mangling it sometimes. Just to enhance the immersive effect of the story and make characters more 'alive'.
4. Thanks for your involvement! If you wish, I can give you early access to the first chapter when it's ready.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes