DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev Update 05/22/24

1716416578466.png

Hey, y'all!

Not much to say this week. Mostly been writing Paige's route, which might be shorter than it has been in previous updates. I'm gonna try to spread out the content to some of the girls who haven't really been able to shine as much.

The numbers are now up to 102 renders and 0 animations (still a bum)

Gonna try to finally get the render count to where I wanted it to be before all of my PC fuckups, so stay tuned for that, I guess.

That’s about it for this week.

Stay safe<3

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ohhiimfox,
ohhiimfox said:
seems like Laik is pretty busy in rl... KoGa3 or Sancho1969 are one of you interested to continue this mod?
(Moved here from original thread out of respect)

He has dug his hole... he can find his way out imo (I'm sure he'll get around to it). I recently got undermined with "Jury" so I'm still a tad sore about those shenanigans (everyone knew I was working on a mod for it for over a week solid which takes more time than the average "mod" due to the amount of features but I got sniped out of nowhere... again). I'll leave it at that. It's not the first request I've had for this VN though.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022
Dev Update 05/28/24
Patreon post image.png

Hey, y'all!

I mentioned getting the render numbers back to where I would've wanted them to be, and I did just that! (kinda) One of the render batches I posed was a fucking bitch to render and constantly shot up to 3 hours per render, so now I have a backlog of scenes waiting to render out.

The numbers are now up to 172 (fully rendered out) images and 0 animations (holy shit what a bum)

In other news, I've been thinking of doing an extra render set a month for the $25+ tiers since I feel kinda bad about the amount of benefits they get on non-release months. These sets would likely be slightly more explicit/NSFW render sets than my usual monthly WPs, so look out for that if you're a member in one of those tiers.

Also gonna drop a poll to decide who gets to be featured in next month's $10+ render set either tomorrow or the day after that. (I don't wanna flood y'all's notifications.)

That’s about it for this week.

Stay safe<3

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Hey, Is it just me or is the basketball minigame impossible? The minigame im referring to shows up during the scrimmage game. The one where i have to press the mouse left button when the marker reaches green.
I don't know if it's just my game, but the marker seems to zoom left and right at almost light speed, so fast in fact my screen's refresh rate is causing the bar to appear in multiple spots at a time. My screen is 100Hz. Is it just me or is the marker moving wayyyyy too fast?
I mainly randomly pressed the button and got lucky, and I saved throughout and finally got it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 48 Votes