\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022

30 minutes ago
Hey, y'all!

I just wanna go ahead and say we're super close to release! I'm probably sending testers the beta build in the next couple of days, and if my own test runs were any indication, it's pretty much all set barring some minor typos and such I may have missed.

This update cycle was by far my most stressful yet. I honestly don't even have any excuses for it. My ass is just slow and got insane creativity blocks where I would just stare at the script for hours, not knowing what to write next or how to follow up the dialogue.

But that'll all be over and done with soon, and I couldn't be happier to finally move on to the next chapter.

The numbers are now at 2,130 images and 40 animations. Yes, the animation count went down 'cause I had to scrap the Alyssa scene I mentioned last week and pivot to something else (which I should've done weeks ago).

The preview for this week is a little treat from that new scene.

That’s about it.
Stay safe<3
desktop-wallpaper-he-man-heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa-heman-meme.jpg

Reactions: P3MIT and Pontus

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey y'all!

Chapter 5 of Westview Academy is coming soon!

The release dates are as follows:
Elite and Rockstar patrons - April 28th, 2024
Hall of Fame patrons - May 1st, 2024
All-Star patrons -
May 7th, 2024
View attachment 3577866
All platforms day and date? I know it says Patreon's, but not sure about Itch/Steam.

Are there keys by chance for Steam if bought on Itch.io. Damn I noticed purchased back at the beginning of 2023.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I might as well be an Alyssa-stan.
Isn't that Terra's Model from Chasing Sunsets? Different hairstyle, bigger eyebrows, maybe different nose/lips, not 100% sure.

I know people were thinking (same as I) that she looked like

The-24-year-old-model-dared-to-bare-as-she-ditched-her-undies-and-stood-in-nothing-but-a-sweat...jpg Cara-s-blonde-locks-cascade-in-a-sleek-style-around-her-face-which-models-a-glamorous-make-up-...jpg

But the more I looked at her... the more I thought about it, the more I started to lean towards

IntDustup043b-01.jpeg

Terra. So, you're a stan for all of these ladies man.

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
All platforms day and date? I know it says Patreon's, but not sure about Itch/Steam.

Are there keys by chance for Steam if bought on Itch.io. Damn I noticed purchased back at the beginning of 2023.
Steam and Itch will get them on the 1st of May, same as the HoF tier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Metal Panic

illya11

Dec 10, 2021
To anyone playing the new release which girls have new scenes in the gallery? (pls dont forget to hide for spoilers)

Reactions: Pontus

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quite disappointing, I am thinking of giving this game up at this point, it is just paige scene after paige scene. It doesn't seem the dev cares about the other girls, so what is the point of playing this game when the dev give a thousand scenes to paige and then eventually we will get 1 scene with Leslie or Alyssa at the very end probably.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Westview Academy [v0.5.1] [Tako Yuh]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Quite disappointing, I am thinking of giving this game up at this point, it is just paige scene after paige scene. It doesn't seem the dev cares about the other girls, so what is the point of playing this game when the dev give a thousand scenes to paige and then eventually we will get 1 scene with Leslie or Alyssa at the very end probably.
Who was this girl? I dont remember by name lol.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Which is kinda crazy it's chapter 5 and all the lewds are ith paige atleast from the main girls

Reactions: MagicMan753
Feb 20, 2024
So MC can fuck all over the city, but at the end you have to choose ONLY one? So not my game. It pisses me the hell off at that point, when suddenly you have to choose one of many good options. It reminds me too badly of the Become a Rock Star game. It's a rare thing that has nothing to do with fetishes but immediately ruins the game and completely ruins it when you have to choose. The game doesn't really need to be a harem game, but that choice could be left out. So multiple paths open at the end would be the best ending. I'm running away from here. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes